By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Edit: Predict how well The Dark Knight Rises will do!

Tagged games:

 

Will you see this movie?

Yes 25 83.33%
 
No 1 3.33%
 
On DVD 2 6.67%
 
On Cable 1 3.33%
 
I will read the review 0 0%
 
I will wikipedia it 0 0%
 
Other 0 0%
 
See resultz 1 3.33%
 
Total:30
spurgeonryan said:
BasilZero said:
I see one movie per year as well.


This movie might be that one movie I will watch this year ;p

It will do pretty well, I would say 1.1+ !

What nick name should I give you for my graph prediction holder thing.

BasilZero The Shadow.



Around the Network

Worse in America but much better overseas. The dark knight sold ridculously well in America compared to oversea



spurgeonryan said:
BasilZero said:
I see one movie per year as well.


This movie might be that one movie I will watch this year ;p

It will do pretty well, I would say 1.1+ !

What nick name should I give you for my graph prediction holder thing.


hmmm not sure ;o


How about

Basilicious ;o



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

TruckOSaurus said:
Erisian said:
I predict less takings than the previous one, franchise fatigue sets in again.

I realise it may not be a popular viewpoint but it's my honest view nonetheless.

I agree with you. There's also the fact that The Dark Knight had the whole buzz around Heath Ledger's Joker performance and his tragic death a couple months before the movie opened.


I don't think Ledger's death bring people to the theaters if so then The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus would have been a finantial succes.



Rafux said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Erisian said:
I predict less takings than the previous one, franchise fatigue sets in again.

I realise it may not be a popular viewpoint but it's my honest view nonetheless.

I agree with you. There's also the fact that The Dark Knight had the whole buzz around Heath Ledger's Joker performance and his tragic death a couple months before the movie opened.


I don't think Ledger's death bring people to the theaters if so then The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus would have been a finantial succes.

It did fine, was not a huge hit, but it was a small one.


30 million budget

 

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $7,689,607    12.4%
Foreign:  $54,119,168    87.6%
Worldwide:  $61,808,775  


    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:


 

Are they all Swedish movie stars?


The Hamilton actors? Yes, unless there are some english movie adaptions that I don't know about. I didn't see any on wikipedia though.



I wait to see what The Hunger Games can do this weekend before I make a prediction.



Chris Hu said:
I wait to see what The Hunger Games can do this weekend before I make a prediction.


Why do you base what hunger games does on this movie? Batman is his own beast.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Four.



Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
Four.


Four is a golf term, which is usually how many shots you need to get the ball in before you get a bogey. So what you are saying is that four mean par here, so that means you think it will make the same as the last movie. Thanks for the prediction!



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter