By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Diablo III - Official Discussion Thread - Who will beat Inferno first?

Tagged games:

What will be your starting class?

Barbarian 29 17.47%

Demon Hunter 27 16.27%

Monk 25 15.06%

Witch Doctor 13 7.83%

Wizard 29 17.47%

See results 43 25.90%

Total:166
lestatdark said:
Meh, i'm out of the group then. I have all the preparations needed for the Witch Doctor and how I'm going to set up my skills, and I'm not moving out of that plan

Fine I'll make a wizard and everybody will be happy!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I never got into Diablo before and I'm really trying to save up for the Wii U, but damn am I really contemplating on getting the CE of this game just from how fun this game looks.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

I preordered normal edition :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

turtuls said:
I never got into Diablo before and I'm really trying to save up for the Wii U, but damn am I really contemplating on getting the CE of this game just from how fun this game looks.

WIi U is a long way off, you'll need something to play in the meantime

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
turtuls said:

WIi U is a long way off, you'll need something to play in the meantime

I really don't want to give my soul away to Blizzard again. It took me 3 years to cut away from WoW and I have now just adjusted to sunlight.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
lestatdark said:
Meh, i'm out of the group then. I have all the preparations needed for the Witch Doctor and how I'm going to set up my skills, and I'm not moving out of that plan

Fine I'll make a wizard and everybody will be happy!

Yay

But seriously, if anyone else wants to do Witch Doctor, so be it. It's just that I've been prepping for him for a long, loooong time xD.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:

no no fine, ill be the barb. you squishies gunna need someone who can tank

theprof00 said:
lestatdark said:

Pfft, tank. You're just gonna whirlwind all over the place won't you?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
theprof00 said:
lestatdark said:

The great thing about being up close is that the drops happen right next to me ^_^

I have a friend who'd like to play too. We hang out and play league sometimes, he's frankenfran, new member. He wants to monk.

theprof00 said:
lestatdark said:
theprof00 said:
lestatdark said:

The great thing about being up close is that the drops happen right next to me ^_^

I have a friend who'd like to play too. We hang out and play league sometimes, he's frankenfran, new member. He wants to monk.

I heard some crazy rumour about the drops being unique to each player (no loot stealing). Did someone lie to me?

Signature goes here!