By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Mitt Romney: I Can Relate To Black People, My Ancestors Once Owned Slaves

The intention is nice but the delivery is terrible.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

He should have just said "Derp." Would've caused less trouble and, hey, maybe more publicity?

It's satire but man imagine if he actually said this? They are making this way too easy for Obama

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Fake

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Oh God xD

Free Wood Post is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within FreeWoodPost.com are fiction, and presumably fake news.

Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

FreeWoodPost.com is intended for a mature, sophisticated, and discerning audience.

http://www.freewoodpost.com/disclaimer/

It literally took me 5 seconds to spot that link guys. I mean c'mon :p

Around the Network
pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
I don't really get the point of writing satire about a country that already seems to be a parody of proper countries, but okay...

Reported for trolling America

Reported because of reporting someone over an unnecessary reason; his statements are true.

pezus said:

Reported for siding with a hater of America

Reported for making a quote tree. 

Okay, lets not derail this thread. (AKA, STOP REPLYING TO ME PEZUUUSSSSS!!!!)

Romey may be a idiot but the guy isn't that dumb I am pretty sure this is fake..

Bawhahaha really this cannot be taken seriously

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

i wish it was true! we are missing out on badgenomes dick!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’