By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

my god used to be perfect, all powerful and all knowing

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Inanimate Carbon Rod

all glory to the hypnotoad

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

SONY. Who happen to have a fitting slogan on this subject :P

The God of my father, the God of Abraham, the God of you, the God of me. The God of the Bible. -_-

Around the Network

Why worship anything? I just don't see the logic in that. basically, to worship something is to devote your life to it through ceremony or dedication. While I greatly respect many people and things in this world, there's nothing and nobody so much greater than me to be worthy of worship.

God hasn't even been proven to be real, so why would I 'worship' the idea of something?

the closest I'd ever come to 'worship' or having any sort of 'god' is the planet, and the natural processes that keep it alive.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

hylia

Kaz

Just the regular God. I'm not Christian, however, I'm more of a Deist if anything.

I believe a God created the world, but I also believe in evolution and all that good stuff.

EpicLight said:
The God of my father, the God of Abraham, the God of you, the God of me. The God of the Bible. -_-

This