By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have got a new job! / What is your job and how much money do you make?

DirtyP2002 said:
maverick40 said:
Dr.Grass said:
I am a part-time physics lecturer and post-grad student.

Life is easy, relaxed and slightly under-payed.

Wow, exactly like me! Physics rocks!

Now I know for sure you guys are perverts.

HUH!?

Seriously, WUT.

Around the Network

I work as a cleaner at a tourist attraction. Not the most glamorous job, but it pays about £9 ($14) an hour after our yearly bonus and it's pretty stress free. I'm pretty lucky to have the job.

Looks like there are some rich people here. Anyone want to lend me $10 000 dollars @9% for a year?

PWEAAASSSEE

:)

Never worked a day in my life, and I'm 18 :O currently doing A levels in sixth form then going to university to study international economics. Hoping to become a stockbroker or economic analyst after

I'm a student, finished my diploma in police studies a few years ago and I' m half way done my degree in criminology . I work part time ~30hrs a week at a small city center airport as a security guard, I make about 20k a year which isn't bad for part time.

As far as future career goes I plan to do military service for 3-5 years(in Canada), then jump into the VPD(Vancouver police department) and eventually advance to a investigative detective role (preferably homicide). Pay is 55k starting then goes to 85k after 5 years. After ten years it's around 100k but as with any law enforcement job u can add 20-30k in OT per year. All according to their website. That's the plan anyway lol

Around the Network

Wow, congratulations, don't know the salary standard over there, but here it's a LOT of money.

I work for an IT company, as a programmer. I am currently studying in college while working 40hrs a week.
Can't say the salary is great in dollars, but in argentinean pesos it's somewhat good.

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Congratulations on the new job!

I don't have a job right now, but I have an interview tomorrow for a summer job. I'm assuming it would just be minimum wage which is $10.25 per hour in Canada I think.

I make $12 an hour working with fiberglass. Yay.

before taxes around ~70.000 euros a year for my senior designer job not including bonusses, which could get up to 30% of my base salary and ~15.000 euros for my teaching job 1 day a week..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

programming during studies (Computer Science of course) - just enough, above country's mean.