By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Developing "AAAA" Title

gumby_trucker said:

The way I'm reading it, this is simply marketing speak for "new IP that will be a defining experience for the next generation of hardware." Same as Gears of War was for the 360 (from MS' point of view).

Sounds about right!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
Kinect halo or kinect gears most likely.

kinect isnt mentioned in job description 

now, THAT'S how you hype something!

epicberserk said:
PullusPardus said:
epicberserk said:
ive said it before and will say it again , ps fans are the worst

Nah, nintendo fanboys are worse, much much worse.

na nintendo fanboys  are just kids with no mature games

sony fanboys are just the worst

microsoft fans like myself we could give a rat ass

what?  no no no this is how it really is.

Nintendo fans: we own everything. we've won 3 gen's bitches, now try and top that.

Sony fans: our since of entitlement is justified, cause there will be no other console in history that will out do, or out last the PS2. and we'll be the only fans to have had 3 home consoles to sell over 100m units ww. yes PS3 to, now believe.

MS fans: we won. it took us 1 gen. to beat Sonys imperial forces, and over priced financial sinking ship, with over exaggerated technology. is PS3 5 or 2 times more powerful then our console? doesn't matter cause when this gen. is over, PS3 will still be in 3rd place, and there is no winning when the gen. is over.

the lot of you sound like kids crying over spilt console.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
epicberserk said:
PullusPardus said:
epicberserk said:

Nintendo fans: we own everything. we've won 3 gen's bitches, now try and top that.

Sony fans: our since of entitlement is justified, cause there will be no other console in history that will out do, or out last the PS2. and we'll be the only fans to have had 3 home consoles to sell over 100m units ww. yes PS3 to, now believe.

MS fans: we won. it took us 1 gen. to beat Sonys imperial forces, and over priced financial sinking ship, with over exaggerated technology. is PS3 5 or 2 times more powerful then our console? doesn't matter cause when this gen. is over, PS3 will still be in 3rd place, and there is no winning when the gen. is over.

u mad bro  that sony been in 3rd this entire generation

Around the Network
epicberserk said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
epicberserk said:
PullusPardus said:
epicberserk said:

u mad bro  that sony been in 3rd this entire generation

nope, i win every gen.

combine PS2 for this gen, PS3, Wii, and throw all brands of PC in the mix and you'll have the ultimate dominating force.

i may not be an xbox fan but i do own one regretfully.

Ok i got it, gears of duty kinect halo 9.

Etan

DanneSandin said:
gumby_trucker said:

The way I'm reading it, this is simply marketing speak for "new IP that will be a defining experience for the next generation of hardware." Same as Gears of War was for the 360 (from MS' point of view).

Sounds about right!

right?

so whats the big deal with all the hype/flame in the thread?

did anybody really expect them to openly post a listing for an xbox 720 game? why not give away the premise of the game while you're at it?

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

AAAAAAAAA?

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Etanclan4life said:

Ok i got it, gears of duty kinect halo 9.

"Like"

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.