By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales - Mar 05 ~ Mar 11

NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:
Conegamer said:
Smeags said:
RolStoppable said:

It's nice to have both of you at the frontlines of PSV doom calling.

We're doing what we can to get your vote for the next round. Knowing the "random" selections however, Acevil and myself will probably go up against each other.

Yes...random...

@Thread- I wonder how low the Vita will go. Below the 3DS' dark days (4-5k roughly)?

It seems to keep staying around 10K. The lowest I think would be 8K.

I wouldn't be so certain. The only reason it didn't drop this week is a combination of a new game and Vita heaven.

We're looking at, I think:

Wk1- 9,700

2- 9,500

3. 9,100

4. 8,800

5. 8,100

6. 7,300

7. 6,700

8. 6,500

And stabilising at around 6-6.5k before E3. Nothing in the launch schedule to suggest otherwise, bar the odd fluctuation/hold.

Are you expecting it to drop below the 10K mark next week? That wouldn't be very good at all for Sony. It also seems to have the same trend in America except with an even worse opening. We will see.

Yes, TBH, I'm amazed it didn't this week.

@Rafux- when no-one's really commenting or discussing, what else can you do? It's a site based on gaming sales, so when no-one really comments on the main attraction of the site, you know there's an issue.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Rafux said:
Some comments on these threads are such a waste of space I mean for example Wii, X360 and Vita with low numbers and the comment is "Wii, X360 and Vita dying" we know that guys we have eyes too and we know how to read. Lots of comments like that.

What are we supposed to comment on? That is practically what these sales discussions are about. I understand the annoyance of when someone only posts that blatant comment but, seriously, there is not much else to talk about.

You are not obligated to comment.

Rafux said:
Some comments on these threads are such a waste of space I mean for example Wii, X360 and Vita with low numbers and the comment is "Wii, X360 and Vita dying" we know that guys we have eyes too and we know how to read. Lots of comments like that.

I'll be honest, your comment contributes less to the discussion than the ones you just mentioned.

OT: How big will the Kingdom Hearts boost be do you reckon?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Rafux said:
NintendoPie said:
Rafux said:

What are we supposed to comment on? That is practically what these sales discussions are about. I understand the annoyance of when someone only posts that blatant comment but, seriously, there is not much else to talk about.

Excuse me? I was telling you what I think, I know I said that, I also asked a question. You could have been the one to answer it but nope, you write this comment complaining about other people's comments. Why can't you not complain? Let other people comment crap/gold and don't let it bother you.

Wow Hatsune didn't perform as many expected..

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
NintendoPie said:
Rafux said:

You are not obligated to read the comments.

That's what you should have answered.

Lol, that would have been gold Rol! ^_^

Rafux said:

I've seen my fair share of bad comments but this right here takes the cake. It is those comments you criticize that develop into discussions, the building blocks of an insightful thread. Your post is counter productive on a different level.

When I study the sales, I don't observe every detail at the first look. Those comments act as a reminder or point out the things I may have missed. Don't discourage people to post, not like your post will, but I find your spitefulness disgusting to the point where I just want to report you for indirectly attempting to degrade a reoccurring popular type of thread..

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

VicViper said:
Vita last week 10.023
Vita this week 10.041

Unit 13 is a system seller!!! Exactly a 18 systems seller!

LOOL crazy

Vita increased by 18 units. Stabilized, will now proceed to win Japan. Clearly.

Clearly.

In memory of Topless Avatars Pertaining to Hotness and Titilation (TAPTHAT).

3DS friend code: 5155 - 2983 - 3034

RolStoppable said:
kopstudent89 said:
Wow Hatsune didn't perform as many expected..

What were the expectations?

Well on the site from the preorders, above 150k!