By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz's Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread!

I've definitely stayed in the community for the fan content - some of it is brilliant

+ I'm really glad to have you with us, SuperMario :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Scarier than her in party of one, i say

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Scarier than her in party of one, i say

Breaking a Pinkie Promise opens the gates of hell

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I know that one cannot simply choose a favorite Pony, but I have a dilemma!

I've pin-pointed my favorite two ponies: Fluttershy and Rarity, but I don't know who I like better T_T. Am I becoming a Brony?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

I've pin-pointed my favorite two ponies: Fluttershy and Rarity, but I don't know who I like better T_T. Am I becoming a Brony?

Uh, watch more episodes with one of them in? Green Isn't Your Colour had both featured.

If you're watching episodes purely because you want to, that makes you a brony.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

The answer is Fluttershy.

Soleron said:
hatmoza said:

Uh, watch more episodes with one of them in? Green Isn't Your Colour had both featured.

I have absolutely no idea what you were trying to tell me in the bolded...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Soleron said:
hatmoza said:

I have absolutely no idea what you were trying to tell me in the bolded...

He's saying watch more episodes to better refine your judgment (and arrive at the natural conclusion: Fluttershy!), and that "Green Isn't Your Color" is a good episode, as it puts focus on the relationship between Rarity and Fluttershy

Mr Khan said:
hatmoza said:

The answer is Fluttershy.

Nah. I pick Rarity.

And to Soleron. No, I basically forced myself to watch another 4 episodes. And although I can appreciate MLP for what it is now. I hardly think I'll be watching it again. I simply watched enough to become familiar with the exploding phenomenon it has become. I hate being in the dark about the new fads that are going around. I at least want to understand them.

That said, Rarity is the best Pony. My job here is done.

Rarity is not the best pony, but she is the most underrated.

Love and tolerate.