By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - [PSVita vs 3DS] Aligned Launch Charts (To Be Updated Weekly)

Tagged games:

Any chance you could keep this thread going? :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

It would also like to see this thread continued :P

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

When is it safe to declare 3DS the winner of this handheld's gen ?

LOL, no one can just "make" a new Pokemon at the snap of a finger. Not even Nintendo.

It's one of those freak breakout franchises. You can't plan for it to happen it just does.

I predict vita sales will increase in The US and specially in Europe when good games start coming out more often.

Japan is a lost battle for Sony, Nintendo has secured the support from all main japanese publishers.

Around the Network
zumnupy10 said:
I predict vita sales will increase in The US and specially in Europe when good games start coming out more often.

Japan is a lost battle for Sony, Nintendo has secured the support from all main japanese publishers.

Almost all.

They don't have a brand new Final Fantasy coming to their hardware. But that might change in TGS. ;O

C-M-D said:
zumnupy10 said:

Almost all.

They don't have a brand new Final Fantasy coming to their hardware. But that might change in TGS. ;O

A new Final Fantasy game for 3DS is a matter of time for me.  Also Square released Kingdom Hearts for 3DS and we don't even hear the possibility of that happening for Vita.