By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - [PSVita vs 3DS] Aligned Launch Charts (To Be Updated Weekly)

Tagged games:

Updated with 5th May data.

Around the Network

Perhaps launch week was the only time the Vita will ever outsell the 3DS. It happened to the GameCube compared to the PS2. Other than Call of Duty, I don't know what can save the Vita.

Salnax said:
Perhaps launch week was the only time the Vita will ever outsell the 3DS. It happened to the GameCube compared to the PS2. Other than Call of Duty, I don't know what can save the Vita.

A Pokemon like game. They have their own Kart (LBP Karting, Mod Nation racers) and will attempt to match Brawl like sales (Playstation All Stars) but they are lacking a good Pokemon like game. People bought Gameboys back in the day (at least I did, Gameboy pocket.) for Pokemon, and people will buy 3DS systems for Pokemon to. Sony needs a game of that magnitude.

Otherwise It just comes all down to price.

It's just that simple.

MonstaMack said:

A Pokemon like game. They have their own Kart (LBP Karting, Mod Nation racers) and will attempt to match Brawl like sales (Playstation All Stars) but they are lacking a good Pokemon like game. People bought Gameboys back in the day (at least I did, Gameboy pocket.) for Pokemon, and people will buy 3DS systems for Pokemon to. Sony needs a game of that magnitude.

Otherwise It just comes all down to price.

Monster Hunter is the only game Pokemon like I can think but Capcom is not creating a new MH for Vita .

Updated with 12th May data.

Around the Network

very nice chart!

OT: it seems like japan is the biggest handheld market now, both nintendo and sony should focus to please those markets with all they have.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Updated with 19th May data.

Added new online data table powered by Google Docs.

Updated with 26th May data.

At this rate, the 3DS could overtake the Vita twofold!

Updated with 09th June data.