By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PSV v 3DS v PSP v DS - TRUE Aligned launch - Week 80 update. BRUTAL

Why not include DS to get everything, and get an idea of how well PSV/PSP are doing compared to 3DS/DS. Is everyone being overshot by the DS?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

Looks like Europe's gonna need to carry Vita for the first year lol.

Pretty dismal looking graph in Japan and USA isn't great. Tis a shame, but its more a marathon then a race, at least.

Good job with these :D hopefully u can keep updating them

I can't wait for COD VITA to be released and see the "spike" in the graph it will cause

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Why would anybody buy a CoD game for the Vita to play multiplayer when you can get a PS3/360 version for $10.00 more. You need to be home to play both version why not get the version where you can play on a bigger screen?

This coming from me a BIG CoD fan.

Around the Network
bonkers555 said:
Why would anybody buy a CoD game for the Vita to play multiplayer when you can get a PS3/360 version for $10.00 more. You need to be home to play both version why not get the version where you can play on a bigger screen?

I totally agree. I expect COD Vita to focus on something else then online multiplayer tbh, most likely some sort of ah-hoc coop or something. It'd be cool like, playing Zombies with some totally randoms when I've got 30 minutes to kill or something. I'm not totally sure but don't really get where it fits in with the whole series appeal. Mind you - tons of people buy COD for the single player only every year, and the sheer brand power it has on Vita will sell a lot. Even if it's not a totally smooth fit.

Lol, NOW it's looking bad.

Its not looking bad at all. I'm pretty impressed by 3rd week sales. Japan Sales are pretty bad now though, they need games in that region. But the rest of the numbers are really good for a "DOA" handheld as the media loved to proclaim.

bonkers555 said:

Some people prefer to play on a small screen, even home. I'm one of those.

I think it will sell very well, somewhat around what GTA did with PSP. I would have prefered a GTA game though...

bonkers555 said:

I agree, and you really need to focus on COD multiplayer, you can't just play a game on the bus in the 10 minutes you have to spare, need need to finish the round.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results