By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The make PATAPON popular thread

The game is awesome :D And actually harder than I was expecting :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
Kingsora_be said:
The game isn't even released yet, anyways it sold another (only) 1.000 copies in Japan, I really hope it is going to do a lot better in Europe and America

Well

I was in Japan for a month when the game came out

Me and my friends wanted to buy it.

The store I usually go to (a huge one, Yodobachi Camera) only had 2 copies ! And sold out...

It took us DAYS to finally find a store who was actually selling the game

BTW, the game is great, fun, inovative. A bit repetitive, and the music get on my nerves sometimes, and not long to finish, but a VERY good experience.

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

The game got a 9.2 from IGN :D Great news :D It seams that the full game is high-quality to :D

hunter_alien said:
The game got a 9.2 from IGN :D Great news :D It seams that the full game is high-quality to :D

Decent!  Can't wait to play the full game. IGN Ratings for Patapon (PSP)

RatingDescription
out of 10click here for ratings guide
9.0Presentation
From the story to the mini-games and its action sequences, Patapon is an enthralling underdog tale with excellent characters.
9.5Graphics
Visually engaging, it feels like you're playing a cartoon instead of a videogame.
9.5Sound
The songs will get stuck in your head for days – not in an annoying way, but in a toe-tapping, giddy and mind-pleasing manner.
9.0Gameplay
Simple mechanics belie deep gameplay through the adventure, although it would be much better if you could pause and buy weapons and gear with items or Ka-Ching.
9.0Lasting Appeal
Put the game down, and five minutes later you'll want to pick it back up. The only thing possibly hampering you is the amount of time you can dedicate to one game session.
Outstanding
OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

thsi games going to rock

Resistance owns!!!!!111 one!

Around the Network

i already buy it,great game trust me people,try it

The game got a 9 from Gamespot ... great :D

Pata Pata Pon, Pon Pon Pata Pon, Chaka Chaka pata pon, konnichiwa is getting Patta poned..

does anyone already has the game? Do you already have him konni cause I can't find him anywhere...

Well I do hope that we will get it soon ... I really want to use the wardrums soon :P