By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton - New Epic Rap Battle

What is your favorite Epic Rap Battle?

Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates 59 29.80%

Mario Bros. vs Wright Bros. 7 3.54%

Master Chief vs Leonidas 8 4.04%

Einstein vs Stephen Hawking 22 11.11%

Justin Bieber vs Beethoven 14 7.07%

Michael Jackson vs Elvis Presley 10 5.05%

Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare 3 1.52%

Columbus vs Captain Kirk 1 0.51%

Hitler vs Vader 1&2 40 20.20%

Other 32 16.16%

Total:196

That was pretty epic. hehe

It looks like they are getting a bit more ambitious this time.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
That was pretty epic. hehe

It looks like they are getting a bit more ambitious this time.

Yeah, not one of my very favorites but not a bad start to season 3 at all.

Love all of the cameos.

Aaaaw HELL YES!!! That was an EPIC opening of Season 3! :D They both kicked so much ass ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Update: Blackbeard vs Al Capone

Yeah, that's a tough one... kinda weird to see some dude from assassins creed running around in the back ground though

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
archbrix said:

You know, it's hilarious but the guy who does Capone, I've been watching him. The dude usually gets angry in his videos and it always makes me feel like he lost. But this time, he kicked the other guys ass. HAHA

Great show, I'm glad he gets to win this one, and kept his cool confidence. Usually that's the other guy's advantage.

happydolphin said:
archbrix said:

You know, it's hilarious but the guy who does Capone, I've been watching him. The dude usually gets angry in his videos and it always makes me feel like he lost. But this time, he kicked the other guys ass. HAHA

Great show, I'm glad he gets to win this one, and kept his cool confidence. Usually that's the other guy's advantage.

Yeah, that's kind of Epic Lloyd's thing to go crazy like that.  His "Dis Raps for Hire" videos are a perfect example of his ranting genius.

However, there are some exceptions in the ERBs where Lloyd keeps his cool; for example in Captain Kirk vs Christopher Columbus, which is great.  And then there's one of my very favorites, the epic Babe Ruth vs Lance Armstrong where Lance (Peter) is the one who rants and raves and ends up massively pwned by the Bambino.

Update: Miley Cyrus vs Joan of Arc

I didn't like that one very much. It has no snap to it. The previous one was gold though!

I must admit that when you consider how epic this could have been with a target as easy as Miley, it was just "ok".

Still made me laugh though, particularly the brief appearance of Peter and Lloyd dressed as girls.