By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton - New Epic Rap Battle

What is your favorite Epic Rap Battle?

Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates 59 29.80%

Mario Bros. vs Wright Bros. 7 3.54%

Master Chief vs Leonidas 8 4.04%

Einstein vs Stephen Hawking 22 11.11%

Justin Bieber vs Beethoven 14 7.07%

Michael Jackson vs Elvis Presley 10 5.05%

Dr. Seuss vs Shakespeare 3 1.52%

Columbus vs Captain Kirk 1 0.51%

Hitler vs Vader 1&2 40 20.20%

Other 32 16.16%

Total:196
DanneSandin said:
Yeah... I gotta hand this one to Mozart! Mostly because of that last verse!!

Ditto.

Around the Network

Update: Rasputin vs Stalin

It's been an awesome season 2 ^^ didn't quuuiiite feel this one...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I just watched Michael Jackson vs. Elvis Presley. Wow, that adult MJ part was sick.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

pezus said:
This was slightly on the "meh" site, I think. Too many characters to keep track of o.O

Really?  I thought it was great.  I mean, I wouldn't want to see them do this formula every time or anything, but the extra appearances made me laugh because you don't see them coming.

Plus, thier gift for creativity in the lyrics really shines in this battle:

"The birth of Marx."  "Did somebody say birthmarks?" 

Around the Network

Hm, that last Rap Battle sure is hard to judge...the season itself was excellent though, barely (if) any battle I didn't like^^

KHlover said:
Hm, that last Rap Battle sure is hard to judge...the season itself was excellent though, barely (if) any battle I didn't like^^

Yeah this season was great. The only disappointments IMO were Sinatra vs Mercury and Gandhi vs Martin Luther King.

Regarding the finale I'd say that Lenin won and Gorby probably made me laugh the most. There are some great lines from everyone though:

"Big dick mystic known to hypnotize"

"Your whole family... shot! All your wizard friends... shot!" All your wizard friends, lol...

archbrix said:
KHlover said:

Yeah this season was great. The only disappointments IMO were Sinatra vs Mercury and Gandhi vs Martin Luther King.

Regarding the finale I'd say that Lenin won and Gorby probably made me laugh the most. There are some great lines from everyone though:

"Your whole family... shot! All your wizard friends... shot!" All your wizard friends, lol...

o.O That's my favorite. It really sounded "epic" imo. Wonderful background track, probably the best in the entire season.

KHlover said:
archbrix said:
KHlover said:

o.O That's my favorite. It really sounded "epic" imo. Wonderful background track, probably the best in the entire season.

Well, I like them all, but those two just fell a bit short IMO. But hey, that's cool that you liked it so much. The Sammy Davis line always makes me laugh.

Update: Season 3 premiere:

Hitler vs Vader 3