4+ 6 3.61%

Planning on getting one soon. 5 3.01%

Planning on getting the remodel. 8 4.82%

Once my favorite game comes out. 0 0%

Once the price drops closer to 100$. 3 1.81%

When I can get one 2nd hand. 1 0.60%

Total:157

Around the Network

OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Kingdom Hearts!!! Must... watch... now... must resist... must get things done.

Early info on Epic Mickey 2 for the 3DS!

*Developed by DreamRift, a veteran developer of 2D platformers for the DS

*Subtitle is Power of Illusion

*Follow-Up to Castle of Illusion for the Sega Gensesis

*Each level is based on a Disney movie

*Will feature hand-drawn sprites with extensive parallax scrolling backgrounds.

*By tapping the item icons exist in every level, you'll be able to "paint" (trace) those items into existence, including cliffs, cannons, and floating platforms. The more precisely you trace, the better for Mickey. A flawlessly-painted canon will only damage Mickey's enemies, for instance, but if you mess up the painting, the canon will be a danger to everyone in the area. Sometimes you'll need to erase objects, which is done by spreading thinner. Again, the stylus comes into play here.

*The Queen from Snow White is the antagonist

*There will be worlds from all eras of Disney, From Peter Pan to Tangled

*There is a Hub level of sorts, where rescued characters appear

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D is coming May 22

HappyD come back to us! We need you for this thread and your other awesome posts, we miss you.

Around the Network

NintendoPie said:
HappyD come back to us! We need you for this thread and your other awesome posts, we miss you.

Thanks guys, I missed you too. I've been lurking the whole time, reading your posts.

@Salnax, @Ryan, thank you for posting. I'll update the first page with links to your posts when I get a sec. Salnax, if you can, can you headline your posts with my themes? You can find them here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4460508. Only if you can, no worries. The title to the movies above the tube feed would be good too.

@3DS News:

The Nintendo Network is to be deployed very soon. Let's keep each other posted!

@Epic Micke 2 for 3DS, anyone remember Mickey's magical quest?? Amazing game.

Add the Epic Mickey theme, and we're all set. Being a 2D game, they need to price it affordably. I would hate to say "I'm not getting it" cause it looks great!

Looking into the Game.play

Rhythm Thief and the Shat's Kaiser

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

3 videos here

Purchaser's Almanac

Kid Icarus AR cards are also coming to NA. yay

Heroes of Ruin is coming out June 26. Here's the latest video.

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/heroes-of-ruin-to-be-released-on-june-26th-and-theres-a-new-trailer

IGN has revealed the official release date for the long-awaited Heroes of Ruin for the Nintendo 3DS. Heroes of Ruin will arrive in the United States on June 26th. Square Enix has yet to announce an official date for Europe, but we shouldn’t have to wait too long.