Once my favorite game comes out. 0 0%

Once the price drops closer to 100$. 3 1.81%

When I can get one 2nd hand. 1 0.60%

Total:157
happydolphin said:
sethnintendo said:

I think I have a 3DS.  So I voted yes!

Are you shooure?

I am pretty sure but do I have you on my friend's list?

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
happydolphin said:
sethnintendo said:

Are you shooure?

Yup, I'm Philippe. (Brown dude, red top). I swapnoted about Zelda OoT just 2 days ago

You're the blondie, white shirt who gave D shit the other day for something iirc :)

spurgeonryan said:
I have not voted yet. Does that make me a bad person?

How dare you?  *fugitive voice*

I was gonna put a *Reggie what's wrong with you* , but I preferred this.

happydolphin said:
sethnintendo said:
happydolphin said:
sethnintendo said:

Are you shooure?

Yup, I'm Philippe. (Brown dude, red top). I swapnoted about Zelda OoT just 2 days ago

You're the blondie, white shirt who gave D shit the other day for something iirc :)

Yeah I have been pretty rough on him the past few weeks.  Perhaps I should take it easy on him or he might take me off his friends list.  You should check out my latest drawing.  The theme is USA.

BasilZero said:
Salnax said:

You covered the four best titles on the 3DS at the moment. You may, however, be interested in several remakes/ports, such as Super Street Fighter 4, Devil Survivor Overclocked, and Tales of Abyss.

I already have Tales of the Abyss for PS2 and from what I can understand the 3DS version doesnt have anything new other than the 3D effect which I'm not really interested in.

Super Street Fighter IV, I'm thinking about getting it for the PS3 (the arcade version). I might try out Devil Survivor Overclocked though since I've never played the NDS one.

Do consider the 3D version. It has all the characters, all the costumes, a comprehensive online mode and costs like 30 bucks. You look like a Darksiders fan, and I know you probably like the dualshock for fighters, but I just love the circle pad for SFIV, it works awesome. The 3DS touch commands could be spam-material for your opponents, but not all ppl use it, and if they do they're noobs and it's just more practice Do try it out before deciding.

Around the Network

A Sega, Capcom & Namco combined project on a Nintendo console?

My respect quote below pretty much says it all, 4 gaming gods all working together (i have a lot of respect for Namco too of course), i'm immensely excited by this news.

I have found footage of the upcoming game "Shifting World." Can somebody embed the YouTube videos in the link?

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/the-first-footage-from-shifting-world

Trailer Time!

Shifting Worlds (source)

(thanks Salnax)

Just gotta say, I just bought "Mutant Mudds" for the 3DS and it rocks! Old school meets new school. Totally worth the $10 it costs on the eShop. Check it out!

Thread Update:

Guys, I'll be gone for a month. Anyone, go ahead jump in and add some 3DS news at your will.