By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

Heroes of Ruin looks like another 3DS to own! : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

I've never heard of heroes of ruin - what's that?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Good news for Xenoblade! Well worth every point and sale it gets, and more :D

American reviews (I think):

This means that there's still 10+ max reviews, and the lowest is still 8/10. It's also still the secong highest JRPG EVER, just below Chrono Trigger.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Also, isn't it the same as the EU review?? I remember the crappy graphics and music scores (should be 9.5 and 10 at least respectively. It's amazing for the Wii, this is what we compare against).

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Big Pokemon news update! Pokemon x Nobunaga's Ambition coming to North America! Coming June 18th!
US Name: Pokemon Conquest

http://nintendoeverything.com/85806/pokemon-x-nobunagas-ambition-comes-to-north-america-as-pokemon-conquest/

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Big Pokemon news update! Pokemon x Nobunaga's Ambition coming to North America! Coming June 18th!
US Name: Pokemon Conquest

http://nintendoeverything.com/85806/pokemon-x-nobunagas-ambition-comes-to-north-america-as-pokemon-conquest/

NO way! Excellent news! Million seller for sure now! And probably a great game too.

spurgeonryan said:
BasilZero said: <goof troop vid>

This is worse than me playing every N64 game. This game looks like torcher! Don't do it to yourself Basil!

Oh man, no! You're doing yourself a disfavor not to play it, it's one of my favorite games on the SNES. Tough puzzles, fun action and 2-player coop.

@DanneSendin. It's a dungeon crawler for the 3DS, a bit like Diablo. It's made by a sub-studio of Square-Enix, nothing of the Final Fantasy calibur, and not a AAA game as far as I can tell, but still a looker.

Salnax posted a vid of it here and in the 3DS thread.

For Smeags!

I still don't think it looks particurlarly great. It looks exactly like a SNES game. Maybe the 3D effects can improve it, though. But look at those artworks... they look gorgeous... and the game should be like that too.

VicViper said:

I still don't think it looks particurlarly great. It looks exactly like a SNES game. Maybe the 3D effects can improve it, though. But look at those artworks... they look gorgeous... and the game should be like that too.

It looks so awesome. SNES ftw tbh, that's what I like. Did you see DKCR? It was SNES like, was great fun, and still sold a ton. I hope this does well, but more that it's well made!

happydolphin said:
VicViper said:

It looks so awesome. SNES ftw tbh, that's what I like. Did you see DKCR? It was SNES like, was great fun, and still sold a ton. I hope this does well, but more that it's well made!

DKCR looks great, MUCH better than this game. By much I mean a whole world apart. That's what I expect from 2D Plataforms.

I love the SNES too, 2nd favorite console ever... but, now they can do better than that.