By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo News Thread: "Born a Nintendo Fan, die a Nintendo fan!

Tagged games:

What would you give for Nintendo to be #1 again this gen?

500 dollars 1,316 72.35%

Kidney 2 0.11%

Soul 9 0.49%

virginity 16 0.88%

Your favorite puppy 6 0.33%

Your 1,000 dollar copy of Xenoblades 8 0.44%

An hour of your time 26 1.43%

Other ( post below) 6 0.33%

....Left testicle.... 13 0.71%

Pezus's freedom 22 1.21%

Total:1,424

^A job well done for Nintendo, I guess...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
I think we will see a full fledged 1st person Zelda, SS already has it for exploration

I don't think so.

So far, Miyamoto has been the only interested in bringing the first person POV to Zelda, and he hasn't done it. And since it's been clear that he is leaving his roles to other devs, the chances of that happening is now even lower.

And honestly I prefer it that way. If they make it 1st person it will get unfairly compared with games like The Elder Scrolls series.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

And here i was thinking we would see a new Nintendo Direct this week... guess i was right! It`s just a japanese one.
Go To GoNintendo.com and there`s the video and summary there!

^Thanks for the link!

Edit: Man, Iwata is a showman!

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Yeah, Miiverse seems to be fantastic!! The more I hear about WiiU the more I want it... I might not be able to NOT get it before march next year =/

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

@Dragon Quest X: Well, those are somewhat mixed numbers.

It's disappointing to see that it only sold another 12k copies, but it's surprising to see that so many decided to become subscribers. It has gone from half the buyers to more than 2/3.

spurgeonryan said:

It's looking like Nintendo may be the home of choice for many indie developers in the future and this can only be a good thing for gamers and the games industry alike.

Woohoo! Now the Wii U can host all the overhyped, underdeveloped indie games that journalists praise far in excess of what they should!

Oh wait, they'd have to buy a Nintendo platform to play them, huh? Nevermind...

Head over to IGN to read their first initial thoughts of the new system! Here's the closing paragraph:

These are just a few of my initial thoughts on Wii U. Pending that forthcoming software update, I’ll know more about Miiverse, Nintendo TVii, and the system’s online capabilities soon. But for now, I’m sufficiently teased by what I’ve seen. Despite my initial concerns, Wii U is very much its own system. It’s very much a step forward for the company, and unless I’m mistaken or something goes seriously wrong, for the industry as well. Needless to say, I’m quite excited to pick up my own Deluxe Wii U on November 18, and can already foresee many sleepless night at the mercy of my entertainment center’s new centerpiece.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/07/i-spent-the-night-with-wii-u

DanneSandin said:

Head over to IGN to read their first initial thoughts of the new system! Here's the closing paragraph:

These are just a few of my initial thoughts on Wii U. Pending that forthcoming software update, I’ll know more about Miiverse, Nintendo TVii, and the system’s online capabilities soon. But for now, I’m sufficiently teased by what I’ve seen. Despite my initial concerns, Wii U is very much its own system. It’s very much a step forward for the company, and unless I’m mistaken or something goes seriously wrong, for the industry as well. Needless to say, I’m quite excited to pick up my own Deluxe Wii U on November 18, and can already foresee many sleepless night at the mercy of my entertainment center’s new centerpiece.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/07/i-spent-the-night-with-wii-u

I can't wait until I get my hands on my Wii U.  I might be around the site a bit less though so don't cause any trouble.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

You don't have to worry about me amp ;) but that spurge fella... I'll keep an eye on him for ya!

I wish I had the money to buy it when it's released here on Nov 30th!! I'll just have to wait a few months. I'd really like to see what S&M will bring to the table next gen...