By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global UP! - Everything up (software and hardware) - March 3rd (Vita = 167k)

Euphoria14 said:
ethomaz said:

Why VGC removed GT5 from US chartz??? the XL Release is not in the TOP100.... nooooooo way.

When did that release? I still only see the original GT5 in my local stores.

17th Jan.

The weird thing is it was in the TOP40 for the release week... now it was vanished from the TOP100 lol.

Around the Network

Vita dropped to 166K, maybe sub-100K next week? Then 60K week 4?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

i think PSV is in a worse first months than 3DS, 3DS launched with nothing, PSV launched with Uncharted

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

3DS holds off the Vita...

And since the 3DS seems to be pretty stable, it will be interesting to see if the Vita continues to fall or is stable as well (doubt it).

Price dddddddrrrrrrrrooooooop?!

Vita needs Monster Hunter.

My thinking is that Sony announces a price drop at e3 to accompany the hype of the new wave of games that they unveil. Just my feeling on the sitch.

Vita is not selling well, Europe may be its saving grace, but 10K in Japan is terrible. Especially since PSP was so driven by Japanese devs. With sub-million user base in the home island, why would Japanese devs spend the sort of money necessary to produce AAA titles for this thing? Sony needs to fix this quick to keep their horse in the race. I think a price drop at e3 will do it.

Around the Network

Pretty large drop for vita in Europe

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Why does everyone suddenly think Vita needs a price drop simply because the 3ds had one?
It's like everyone gets their business lessons from Nintendo.

Wait for them to release some more games and then let's see how it does.

Not bad 2nd week sales. Now all it needs to do is maintain them.

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
i think PSV is in a worse first months than 3DS, 3DS launched with nothing, PSV launched with Uncharted

3Ds lunched with Nintendo Dog wich sell 20 millions in DS,4 time much more then Uncharted 2.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

haha!!!