By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global UP! - Everything up (software and hardware) - March 3rd (Vita = 167k)

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
everything is horrible, especially PSV, and X360 the least horrible

9000 less then  3ds is horrible? LMAO.

Around the Network

I went to the link for the software. There is a mistake (or a miracle) it says that Pokepark 2 has been on the chart for -2 weeks. :/ Well it doesn't surprise me the models that were in the two local Wal-Marts from the day after the launch are still there. Today when I was in getting ME3 (at least tried to my bank screwed something up) two collage students echo the sentiment that $250 is too expensive for a handheld. (Though they thought the $250 model was the 3G model. Nearly laughed at them.)

I think that Sony would have liked to sell more at this point, but 50k isnt bad. Still, this thing is not going to overtake 3DS if it cant even outsell it in its second week out. However, if it can hang around the 40-25k a week range until e3 than it should do fairly well.

pezus said:
Yeah, does anyone know why everything dropped 20%+? (except Wii, of course)

I was wondering the same. DIdn't HW spike last week only to fall again this week? What happened?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Will this week be counted in February NPD?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
leper-apostle said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:
everything is horrible, especially PSV, and X360 the least horrible

9000 less then  3ds is horrible? LMAO.

Well it's not like it has stabilized at 50k it'll drop, if we go by historical numbers

3ds second week was 94k, then 70k and then (doom!) 48k

Didn't some predict the Vita wouldn't release outside of Japan. Excellent numbers considering that fact,

Just Dance 3 and Zumba Fitness are keeping the Wii alive for months now.. how long can they hold on?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
Semms like 3DS was adjusted down... yet overtracked here.

about 300k down?

Yeap... near 300k down.