By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - First Impressions! Then and Now!

Tagged games:

Then: Cool Avatar... mysterious. xD
Now: Interesting avatar, we have some stuff in common, interesting poster! :)

Around the Network

Then: Spammer.
Now: Funny guy, spam-ish, but contributes well to the site.

Then: I thought that you were a bit immature in a bad way.

Now: I think that you are a bit immature in a good way.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Then: I didn't know who you are
Now: I don't know who you are
Later: I still don't know who you are

Then: A guy with an awesome Slimeborg avatar
Now: A guy with a particular affinity for posting the weirdest threads in VGC history

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
Galaki said:
Then: I didn't know who you are
Now: I don't know what you are
Later: I still don't know what you are

Fixed.

(Next guy can just skip me)

Then: some random dude around here, not prominent.

Now: holy shit, I just realised you have over 10,000 posts and have been here since 08.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Then: The guy with the avatar of a man smiling
Now: Holy Shit! Was there a troll next to him all this time!?

Then: Nice Earthbound avatar
Now: Amazing RPG tastes

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Then: Who the ? is this.
Now: Incredibly smart poster, little fact not known by many here, very sublte. Very well versed in biology. Loves pokemon (especially the highly evolved ones, or so it seems ).