By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442
Toxicspikes said:

Rumor: Wii U to be called NES6?

Source: http://cultofclicks.blogspot.com/2012/03/wii-u-is-out-nes-6-is-in.html

Nintendo Sex, am i rite gents?

inb4 slowpokemon

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:

New NG3 footage.

Wow!  I thought this gameplay footage looked really great!  I just wish I knew what they were saying cause I wanted to know why he killed that one guy who seemed like he was begging for his life of sorts.  Lol.  This game doesn't look like the type of game I would normally play but hey maybe I'll give it a try.  I already want to buy AC III for the Wii U so why not this one.

Toxicspikes said:

Rumor: Wii U to be called NES6?

Source: http://cultofclicks.blogspot.com/2012/03/wii-u-is-out-nes-6-is-in.html

Hmm...I'm kinda skeptical about this.  The six just looks too similiar to the Dreamcast Logo.

That nintendo 6 logo is just hilarious... Ninja Gaiden looks good, if the game turns out to be as good as it looks at the moment I'll buy it day 1 for sure.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I'm used to WiiU (witch no one still got you write it with NO spaces) so doesen't really matter, but if it changes it will be better anyway.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Around the Network
Araknie said:
I'm used to WiiU (witch no one still got you write it with NO spaces) so doesen't really matter, but if it changes it will be better anyway.

Hmm...are you sure about that?  It just seems too crowded by writing it with no spaces.  Wii U is like Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 to me, I would think to put a space between the two. 

Rayman Creator is excited about Wii U.

In an interview, Michael Ancel of Ubisoft (and the creator of Rayman) has said that he is “excited about the Wii U”, and that Nintendo has, “great new features with the touchpad and NFC capabilities that can be very interesting to the gameplay – for example, the combination of using the pad and controls simultaneously. I think E3 will be a great opportunity to see how it all comes together.”

It doesn’t particularly sound like he’s working on anything, but either way, enthusiasm is good.

More info on NG3

The online multiplayer mode in Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge is known as “Shadows of the World”, which is broken into co-op and deathmatch. The deathmatch portion (“Clan Battle”) supports up to eight players and has the main objective of killing the other team, but also a sub-objective where every player must fulfil a task in the form of a “Shadow Contract”. There is a feature that ties in with this that may have you betraying your allies, so that should be interesting (or infuriating).

The co-op mode is known as “Ninja Trials”. This sounds like the Firefight feature in Halo where your goal is to survive while also performing specific tasks that will earn Karma. This will increase your ninja’s level and, “as you gain levels, you’re able to perform more actions.” It’s possible to play this mode by yourself.

RUMOR - Nintendo working on 3 new franchises for Wii U, price talk and more

- between ten to eleven Nintendo published retail games to be shown for Wii U at E3
- third party games to be shown as well
- around 70 Wii U games are currently in development from a variety of publishers
- Nintendo will be publishing/releasing four Wii U games of their own before the end of 2012
- considering pricing Wii U lower than they want to
- big wave of 3DS and Wii U software this holiday season
- Nintendo has at least three new franchises in development for the Wii U, coming from various studios

Play4Fun said:

RUMOR - Nintendo working on 3 new franchises for Wii U, price talk and more

- between ten to eleven Nintendo published retail games to be shown for Wii U at E3
- third party games to be shown as well
- around 70 Wii U games are currently in development from a variety of publishers
- Nintendo will be publishing/releasing four Wii U games of their own before the end of 2012
- considering pricing Wii U lower than they want to
- big wave of 3DS and Wii U software this holiday season
- Nintendo has at least three new franchises in development for the Wii U, coming from various studios

Thanks for posting this!!!