By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

Futur Arkham City DLC incoming, DLC maybe will be included in the main game on Wii U.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network
Metrium said:

Futur Arkham City DLC incoming, DLC maybe will be included in the main game on Wii U.

My bet is going to be that the Wii U version gets none of the DLC. What the excuse will be is the more interesting question here.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

spurgeonryan said:
MadeInDK said:
Happydolphim# 3DS Will help to.. It's a monster..:) and the reason the nintendo stock are showing some redem last 2 month..

Happy Dolphin has  a thread on videogame stocks that you may see in his sig. Nintendo stock shot back down in just  a few days like a week ago. Things are still not great in Mushroom land. The mixed feelings article will not help as it is down in after hours as well now.

And this is probably the reason why I am pretty darn sure the 3DS is the last pure gaming handheld from them. It's not selling bad at all, it's selling great, and so are their games, but the negative articles are just too abundent and it hurts stock a lot. My guess is we will see a smartphone  from them in about 3-4 years

Dont'cha know, it's cool to shit talk Nintendo.

I'll wait for more than 1 "analyst" to say Nintendo is DOOM3D!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Mr Khan said:
Metrium said:

My bet is going to be that the Wii U version gets none of the DLC. What the excuse will be is the more interesting question here.

I dont see how rocksteady expect to sell their game on Wii U if they dont launch it with DLC. It will be a 1year old game, it won't sell if the Wii U version doesnt get anything extra, might aswell not even bother developing/launching a wii u version if not.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network
Metrium said:
Mr Khan said:
Metrium said:

I dont see how rocksteady expect to sell their game on Wii U if they dont launch it with DLC. It will be a 1year old game, it won't sell if the Wii U version doesnt get anything extra, might aswell not even bother developing/launching a wii u version if not.

That would be an excuse right there "i don't know how we expect to sell a 1 year old game, so why should we bother offering any extra stuff for it?"

Though i say we table this argument and wait on it.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Nintendo needs to share some Wii U info before E3, just because they said so. The only bit of extra news has been the controllers NFC.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Ok, so we know AssCreed III will come to WiiU, and now (maybe) the new MoH. Both, at October's final week.
If Nintendo wants to have third party support they need to release between end September/October at least in NA with their launch games.

Launch: September 30th / October 7th

- Wii U Sports/Party Game (included battle mii)
- Pikmin 3 (haha)
- Batman Arkham City (with DLC included)
- Killer Freaks from Outer Space
- Darksiders II
- Ninja Gaiden 3

October
- Assassins Creed 3
- Medal of Honor Warfighter

November
- Next Call of Duty
- Resident Evil 6

During Holiday
- Lego City Stories
- NSMBMii (?)

- Project C.A.R.S.
- Tekken
- Metro Last Light

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Nintendo could release NSMBmii during spring in 3013: it would still sell like crazy, and it wouldn't crush 3rd party support... Better yet: release it when MS/Sony launches their new systems, stealing their big moment!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

You are right. The best for Wii U to resonate with the core gamers is too have the console out before all it`s ports get released, so it can be a strong proposition to gamers. That way, games like AC3 and the rumoured MoH can sell better.

Personally, if i had MoH on launch or after and it was any good i would really consider it alongside a Nintendo game, as purchases.