By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442

I guess between this and Ubisoft's hints in the Sports Connection and Rabbids Land trailers we are getting a peek into what this will be. Thou they are trophies in the UbiSoft trailers. So in conjecture each game gives you some type of trinkets as a reward for you accomplishments in the title and they can be title specfic. And you can choose your favorite to showcase in the MiiVerse much like you could have your Mii say what your favorite things are and what games you have been playing recently on the 3DS.

Around the Network

Ok, after seeing this video, I am offically buying Tank! Tank! Tank! This game looks so much fun to play!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

JEMC said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Wii U To Have Achievement System Called ‘Wii U Accomplishments’?

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/08/16/wii-u-to-have-achievement-system-called-wii-u-accomplishments/

Accomplishments?! Couldn't they find a longer name?

Oh, well. It suit them, it's a less competitive terms than Trophies, for example.

It will sound much shorter in Spanish too, logros.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Sumo: Wii U graphics on-par with PlayStation 3, "maybe even better"

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed dev details Wii U exclusive characters.

British developer Sumo Digital has found the Wii U's graphical capability to be "on-par" with current generation consoles - "or maybe even better".

The Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed developer divulged the information to Eurogamer as we tested out the upcoming racer's Wii U version.

The 3DS and Wii U versions will exclusively support Mii characters, Sumo also confirmed.

The racer allows you to pilot both aircraft and boat forms of your vehicle - necessary for each course's airborne and aquatic sections. It's similar to Nintendo's own racer Mario Kart 7 in this regard, although Sega said that their project was started first.

The Wii U version allows players to use the GamePad screen for Remote Play, or alternatively as a second display offering a rear view.

You can even use the GamePad screen as a weapon-cam, allowing you to guide homing rockets around the course. But this feature can also demonstrate the perils of glancing from screen-to-screen: Eurogamer saw one racer look down to fire his rocket, stop racing, and manage to shoot himself instead.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-16-sumo-wii-u-graphics-on-par-with-playstation-3-maybe-even-better

TomaTito said:
JEMC said:

Oh, well. It suit them, it's a less competitive terms than Trophies, for example.

Yes, but we also call logros the ones from Microsoft and Sony.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
TomaTito said:
JEMC said:

Yes, but we also call logros the ones from Microsoft and Sony.

Do they? Guess there's no need to localize or be original when translating these terms.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Well that's not blue!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Batman is actually a good title for Wii U when look at the sales.

Arkham Asylum is still selling to this day on PS3/360.A Batman 2.5 should do fairly well (250k-400k)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."