By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts, Week 1 (2008)

In UK

Mario and Sonic is nowhere to be seen? Huh!?

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network
loadedstatement said:
In UK

Maybe it sold out? Notice that other Wii games such as Super Mario Galaxy also go up and down in the charts pretty frequently, partly due to supply constraints. It is however surprising that M&S is nowhere in the top 40, if it's due to supply constraint it must be pretty serious.

In case you care, I'm NJ5, my account is not working so I'm using this one temporarily.

loadedstatement said:
In UK

its because its supply constrained

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

On Amazon, M&S is sold out, so there is evidence of supply constrains. In fact there seems to be a lot of DS and Wii stuff that is still sold out.

@loaded: In previous week (52, year 2007) there was report that it is of short supply (coming from chart-track, so it's reliable), I assume that stock is still depleted.

Around the Network

everywhere I look stores are depleted of Wii and DS games, Most games can be found, but not all in the same store. (like if I want UC, I go to walmart, if I want to find SMG I go to best buy)

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Brain Training is just insane.

Do you guys think BT3 will ever be released?

I know it doesn't mean anything, but in amazon.co.uk the PS 3 is at no3 and Uncharted has been constantly sold out since its release, Wii is also sold out at the moment.

@Issun: Uncharted is doing good in UK. It got ELSPA silver award for selling more than 100k. Only 9 games have done this so far and only 4 PS3 exclusives (beside Uncharted: Resistance, Motorstorm and Formula 1: Championship).

@kamil
I wonder if MGS 4 will be the first PS 3 title with Gold Award from ELSPA, back in 2002 the MGS 2 was the first title which achieve this award on PlayStation 2.