By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Welcome to Playstation Vita Game Heaven Scheduled for March 9th.

New Vita Titles To Be Announced on March 9

Sony planning web broadcast with latest Vita information.

12hr 14m ago / Anoop Gantayat / 6 Comments

Sony's answer to Nintendo Direct?

Sony is promising information on unannounced PlayStation Vita titles during a web broadcast that it will hold on March 9. The broadcast is titled "Welcome! PlayStation Vita Game Heaven."

According to Sony's announcement, the broadcast will include information about unannounced Vita titles, upcoming releases, and Vita services, as well as new information about in-release titles. The broadcast will feature presentations from game creators themselves.

Sony will also be giving away 20 3G/Wi-Fi Vita systems as prizes to viewers.

Your invite to the event.

To watch the broadcast, turn to the event official site on March 9 at 20:00 JST.

Latest Headlines

Around the Network

Currently - I plan to buy a Vita as my 1st purchase after recovering all the money I sank into My car. If this presentation does not show anything of Interest im scratching that Idea. This is it, prove that Vita Software will makes this machine worth it.

All I got from this OP is that Sony can't do anything without being accused of copying Nintendo.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I predict a Final Fantasy game.

Like I said, it's the only stray mega series available in Japan, so it's only natural for Sony to grab it!

If no big games are announced... oh, well, things are going to get ugly (or should I say butt-fugly) in Media Create threads.

Ajescent said:
All I got from this OP is that Sony can't do anything without being accused of copying Nintendo.

I noticed... wouldn't hold any water considering SONY always a conference in spring for PS products

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Ajescent said:

I noticed... wouldn't hold any water considering SONY always a conference in spring for PS products

Yeah, don't they have a conference every year? "Destination Playstation" if I am not mistaken?

Anyways, considering nothing was mentioned about it since the "Coming to 3DS", wouldn't it be the ultimate troll job if during this conference Sony says : "We are proud to announce that Playstation Vita WILL be getting Monster Hunter 4, but will also be the first platform to recieve the game as well".

Trolololol.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Show us the goods Sony...

I very much doubt Monster Hunter 4 will be exclusive tbh. So I expect it to be announced.

I think they will annouce release dates for Konami collections (Zoe/MGS) , type-0 upgraded vita version and maybe something new.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Monster Hunter 4 is not enough for vita, imo... even if a big help.

I don't know, I believe the 3ds version will outsell vita's, even if they come at the same time.

Vita needs exclusive games. Games you think "vita only" and that is PS3 included.