By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 65% of PSVita owners bought Uncharted!

Tagged games:

What do you think of the sales?

Great sales 60 59.41%

good sales 26 25.74%

average sale 8 7.92%

slightly below average 3 2.97%

below average 0 0%

not very good 4 3.96%

Total:101
RolStoppable said:

If that's true, it means that third party software doesn't sell on the Vita.

EDIT: The video was posted on February 22nd. Hm...

HUH? This statement is horribly ignorant, uncharted just happens to be the best and most well known game on vita right now... Way to early to say this.....

Around the Network

Sony's gaming icon is a Lara Croft without boobs? ZOMFG! Sony's trying to steal gaymers from Master Chief and Marcus Fenix! Now Ballmer must be really pissed off. They'll know his wrath and his dreadful flying chairs!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Sony's gaming icon is a Lara Croft without boobs? ZOMFG! Sony's trying to steal gaymers from Master Chief and Marcus Fenix! Now Ballmer must be really pissed off. They'll know his wrath and his dreadful flying chairs!!!

I for one find Nathan Drake to be ultra Shmexy! A nice ass, and great clothing taste.

PlaystaionGamer said:
Ajescent said:
Not really hyped for GA to be honest.

it starts off weak but as you get further in you realise if any stuido besides Naughty Dog was going to make Uncharted.. it should be Sony Bend. its not even close to how good 2 or 3 is but its about level with 1. and 1 is fantastic. you will really enjoy it if you enjoy uncharted

So I will dislike it, I love Uncharted 2 and 3, but very much dislike the boring Uncharted 1. Guess I will get Gravity Daze first for sure now. 

happydolphin said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

I for one find Nathan Drake to be ultra Shmexy! A nice ass, and great clothing taste.

LOL, just be careful and don't let Ballmer know!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Great because there are no AMAZING option in the poll.

Acevil said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Ajescent said:

it starts off weak but as you get further in you realise if any stuido besides Naughty Dog was going to make Uncharted.. it should be Sony Bend. its not even close to how good 2 or 3 is but its about level with 1. and 1 is fantastic. you will really enjoy it if you enjoy uncharted

So I will dislike it, I love Uncharted 2 and 3, but very much dislike the boring Uncharted 1. Guess I will get Gravity Daze first for sure now. 

i dont really think its comparable.

i think its been a wonderful game so far, i feel like i have put at least 8 hours into it, and its says im only 52% complete. so its really long, which is great.

the game doesnt have as many or big set pieces, but its got lots of great gameplay, unlike the great aiming system in the console Uncharted's, this one can be a little difficult at first, but once you get a hang of it, its deeply rewarding. also there is lots of platforming, and exploring. and some really fun turret sections where you mow down thugs, its great.

i think its a really great game, you should definitely try it out, i cant say its better or worse than the console ones, its just different, tailored for the portable.

but in all, its very fun, and deep.

osamanobama said:
Acevil said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Ajescent said:

i think its been a wonderful game so far, i feel like i have put at least 8 hours into it, and its says im only 52% complete. so its really long, which is great.

the game doesnt have as many or big set pieces, but its got lots of great gameplay, unlike the great aiming system in the console Uncharted's, this one can be a little difficult at first, but once you get a hang of it, its deeply rewarding. also there is lots of platforming, and exploring. and some really fun turret sections where you mow down thugs, its great.

i think its a really great game, you should definitely try it out, i cant say its better or worse than the console ones, its just different, tailored for the portable.

I will pick it up eventually, but at $50, seems kind of priced a bit high, and it doesn't help that people compare it to number 1. 

Acevil said:
osamanobama said:
Acevil said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Ajescent said:

I will pick it up eventually, but at $50, seems kind of priced a bit high, and it doesn't help that people compare it to number 1. 

yeah, i dont think any portable game is worth $50, which is why i didnt pay that much for it!

if you live in america, you should try lockerz.com

thats where i got my 3G PS Vita for $245, my 32GB memory card for $75, and Uncharted: Golden Abyss for $35.

the shipping is slow, but the prices are unbeatable. and i definitely think its worth $35.

osamanobama said:
Acevil said:
osamanobama said:
Acevil said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Ajescent said:

yeah, i dont think any portable game is worth $50, which is why i didnt pay that much for it!

if you live in america, you should try lockerz.com

thats where i got my 3G PS Vita for $245, my 32GB memory card for $75, and Uncharted: Golden Abyss for $35.

the shipping is slow, but the prices are unbeatable. and i definitely think its worth $35.

Canada, but I do look for some deals here and there. I am pretty sure on boxing day or HMV will leave the video game market, to cause me to buy the game for very cheap.