By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone tried the Perfect Shot by Nyko

I spotted this a few weeks ago and it looks pretty sweet.  I am not sure where to get one and what price I would be looking at, but I thought it would be great to have along side my Wii Zapper.  Looks like it would be fun to try with Ghost Squad and games like that.  Has anyone tried it, bought it, what do you think?

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

It's had good reviews, the general consensus seems to be that it's the best one out there.

I'm not familiar with American shops but Amazon has it for $14.99: http://www.amazon.com/Nyko-87030-Wii-Perfect-Shot/dp/B000X2RKOO/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1199988626&sr=8-1

I actually like that one, it looks comfortable.

I was a bit disappointed with the Zapper, if Nyko's is decent I might pick it up.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

Absolutely the BEST Wii gun. Period.

No mushy trigger, it is actually spring loaded. Best gun since the NES Duck hunt one. 

I have only seen in stock at Amazon, gone mine when they were on sale for $12.99, but are now back to $14.99. Order $25 total merch and shipping is free.

If you are going to be playing any light gun games, make this a definite purchase for each player.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

I ordered it....still waiting...maybe ill post a short review for everyone to say whether its really worth the money for it...

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

ordered it, expected arrival date is feb 10th from amazon NO major electronics store in the US carries it

not best buy
not ebgames/gamestop
not etc....

I have 2, they are way better than the zapper and in my opinion the only worthwhile Wii accessory. My wife likes having one of her own and we play RE:UC, Ghost squad and MOHH2 with it to great success.

I got mine at Buy.com for 9.99 a piece. I got $10 off my order for being a first time google Checkout user. So I ended up paying $17 for my set.

GameTrailers posted a video about the Perfect Shot, check it out:

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )