By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your absolute favourite gaming moment

First time I entered Hyrule Field in Ocarina of Time. When the sun set down and I was stunned.

Around the Network

when u lose by far in SSBB and in the end u win, and blood pressure of the opponent rises : P

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Chrizum said:

First time I entered Hyrule Field in Ocarina of Time. When the sun set down and I was stunned.

I can't think of one specific monent that really trumps the rest, but that game was just epic at the time. I hadn't seen anything like it and it was just insane.

God of War III - Cronos. 

AdventWolf said:
Chrizum said:

I can't think of one specific monent that really trumps the rest, but that game was just epic at the time. I hadn't seen anything like it and it was just insane.

It was really perfect in what it accomplished. I was just so taken back when I was kid, between that and arriving at Midgar (Not the rest of Final Fantasy 7, specifically MIDGAR), I was blown away by that generation. While I love SNES era style games, my favorite gaming moments truly do happen in that generation. 

Around the Network
fedfed said:
I do not know how to upload pictures!!!!

You can find a good looking image at google and then right click and choose "copy image url", and then post that url at "add image".

Or you can create an imageshack.us account and upload your own pictures there. Once done, just copy their url's   :)

Figuring out how to take on the first flying Colossus, a true holy shit moment

And chasing down the 2nd flying Colossus, shooting arrows while chasing after it then jumping from the horse and holding on for dear life.

When Ganondorf turned into Ganon in Zelda OoT

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Entering Hyrule Field is a nice choice, but I go beyond... In kokiri village just pressing Z to check a sign and circling it in Ocarina of Time I knew that game was destined to be great and a revolution in gameplay... i could't stop admiring the now famous Z targeting for the rest of the game.

God of war sex minigame

The closest I've ever come to losing my virginity