By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 12/02 ~ 19/02

^Can someone explain to me the critical gripes about tekken 3D in reviews? I was gonna buy it until I heard it got bad reviews. What's wrong with it?

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
^Can someone explain to me the critical gripes about tekken 3D in reviews? I was gonna buy it until I heard it got bad reviews. What's wrong with it?

Don't listen to the reviews! It looks like a really fun game. 

Well, reviews mean something to me, and I heard the game isn't well received critically. I don't want to waste my money you know. Would be nice to have a demo, but I think I'll just wait for Tekken x SF. I just don't get the people who say fighters on the 3DS are not serious offerings due to controls, that is such BS.

happydolphin said:
Well, reviews mean something to me, and I heard the game isn't well received critically. I don't want to waste my money you know. Would be nice to have a demo, but I think I'll just wait for Tekken x SF. I just don't get the people who say fighters on the 3DS are not series offerinds due to controls, that is such BS.

Actually the 3DS has ahd REALLY good fighters so far. I would go as far as to say it has one of the best line ups for a person that likes that genere. Also IGN Entertainment only had a gripe with the lack of customization of character and the small lack of game modes... nothing too big.

happydolphin said:

Critics are trashing the lack of singleplayer content and modes, laggy online, and limited extras. Basically, imagine if Mario Kart had bad online and only the cups available, without time trials or the Battle modes.

Around the Network
Salnax said:
happydolphin said:

Critics are trashing the lack of singleplayer content and modes, laggy online, and limited extras. Basically, imagine if Mario Kart had bad online and only the cups available, without time trials or the Battle modes.

All the stuff I don't care about then? Ok good, thx.

In all seriousness laggy online is a big one for me. How bad is it? Is it SF4-ish cause I can tolerate that. Apart from that all the characters are there?

@Ninpie. I love the genre and couldn't be happier on the 3DS. I actually bought it with SF4 :D

Gravity Daze drops too fast :(

Binary Domain doesn't look too shabby at 74K, especially at this time of the year.

RolStoppable said:
pezus said:
RolStoppable said:

None of their established IPs is capable of moving a million units in Japan anymore. It's time that Sony makes some interesting new IPs for once. They haven't done so in a very long time.

Sony Japan is like Nintendo WW!

It's more like Sony Japan is about as effective as Nintendo Germany when it comes to developing games that sell hardware.

I dont know why but rol always makes me laugh xD 

I wonder why jpn people really like simulation love games...

sepoer said:
I wonder why jpn people really like simulation love games...

I wonder why...

In memory of Topless Avatars Pertaining to Hotness and Titilation (TAPTHAT).

3DS friend code: 5155 - 2983 - 3034