By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a Gaymer? Take this quick test to finally know for sure!

As some of you have noticed, VGChartz has a healthy gay community. We used to have a list of LGBT members but it’s quite outdated since many members have left and others have joined since it was last updated. So I’ve made this thread in an effort to assess these changes.

Also there might be some members who are gaymers and don’t even know it!!! But fear not, I’ve got this very accurate test I pulled out from the Montreal Youth Association of Scientific Studies to help you figure it out for good. Here goes:

1) Did you only realize the wonders of HD gaming when you saw Chris Redfield’s arms in RE5? 1pt
2) When making a Xbox/Home avatar, do you focus more on making him look hot than making him look like you? 1pt  
3) When asked to describe Lara Croft, do you start with “She’s British”? 1pt
4) In Uncharted, between gunfights, do you stop to look at Nathan’s buns? 1pt
5) Do you own Muscle March? 1pt
6) Did you think the lastest Asura’s Wrath trailer was FAB-U-LOUS? 1pt  
7) Was your reaction to learning about the possibility of making the ladies’ breasts bouncier in Dead or Alive something along the lines of “So what?” 1pt
8) Did you start a second playthrough of Devil May Cry 3, just because you could play as shirtless Dante? 1pt
9) Do you enjoy sleeping with guys as much or more than you enjoy gaming? 7pt  Picture available on demand
(Asking for picture awards 4pt bonus
points on the Gaymer scale)

Answer the above question with yes or no and if you score 7/15pt or above, you’re one of us!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Gaymer's list:

TruckOSaurus
Seece
axumblade
Wonktonodi
Machina
Sad.man.loves.VGC
Millenium
Wetcoaster
.:Dark Prince:.
Shadowfest3
incondite
Mr.Ashtear
Pimp3k
scottie
spedfrom
Pemalite
Zappykins

Honorary members:

hatmoza

Signature goes here!

Only scored 1! *Technically 5, because you are going to send me that picture!*

Lol.
I scored 1 pt.... although partly because I haven't played those games. (though I don't think I could score more than 3 points)
I don't get the love of Nathan Drake's ass... the first time someone posted about it here I though it looked like it was rendered in 2D when the rest of him wasn't. Then again given that a lot of men in real life have a flat ass, maybe that's an attractive thing for gay men?

1/15 thanks to Asura's Wrath. But if I had access to Muscle March, I would buy so many copies that I would be the gayest gaymer who ever gaymed.

Around the Network

2 Points, I like using the word fabulous and I don't care for virtual boobs. Actually, that's 6 points because I'm curious for that picture now.

I scored 13!

Is that good?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

@Millenium & TWRoO: What questions did you answer yes?

Signature goes here!

hatmoza said:
I scored 13!

Is that good?

Very good, I expected no less of you.

Signature goes here!

1pt.. but what does Muscle march have to do with gaymers? It's just an awesome game about flexing and posing your manly muscles..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)