By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a Gaymer? Take this quick test to finally know for sure!

Here's my own answers on the test:

1) Yes, very much yes
2) When I used to be skinnier I would tend to make my avatars "buffer" than I really was, thankfully I'm much more happy with my current build so I wouldn't do it anymore.
3) Honestly, if asked I would describe her as "a British female Indiana Jones with big boobs"
4) Well, you gotta take a break sometimes and admire the scenery
5) No
6) I'm not a fan of the word fabulous so no
7) I actually thought it was funny and tried it out but lost interest pretty quick.
8) Yes, I even skipped over playing as Vergil for that.
9) But of course!

Final score : 12/15

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

1) Yes, very much yes
2) When I used to be skinnier I would tend to make my avatars "buffer" than I really was, thankfully I'm much more happy with my current build so I wouldn't do it anymore.
3) Honestly, if asked I would describe her as "a British female Indiana Jones with big boobs"
5) No
7) I actually thought it was funny and tried it out but lost interest pretty quick.
9) But of course!

shoudld be 16/15

you are the one with the pic(s) :P

Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:

1) Yes, very much yes
5) No
9) But of course!

shoudld be 16/15

Points are awarded only if the pic is asked for... which I don't need to do since I've already have it.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:

1) Yes, very much yes
5) No
9) But of course!

shoudld be 16/15

Points are awarded only if the pic is asked for... which I don't need to do since I've already have it.

so you are depriving yourself of bonus points? for shame

1 pt I guess for Question #1. I'm not sure though, because my initial reaction was "Holy shit what a deezed motherfucker!" I instantly knew, however, that I was no gaymer by answering the question about Lara Croft, since my response to "How would you describe Lara Croft" would be " The girl with the bigguns"

Around the Network

I scored 0.

i scored 2 i believe. i didn't think "fabulous" but that's because i don't think in english lol. if i would think in english i believe i would have thought this.

and yes i try to let my avatar look better than me but not because i'm gay, because i hate to have an avatar with my hairs...half baldness looks even horrible on an avatar so i really don't like to see my avatar with my baldness :(  loool

I don't want to believe that I'm the gayest person on VGC so far according to that test O_o

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
I don't want to believe that I'm the gayest person on VGC so far according to that test O_o

I might have to move you as an official member.

Signature goes here!

lol, I thought I might get at least one point, but no.
Lara's boob are certainly the first thing I think of concering the series and is probaly the reason I played it for ps1.