By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Vita owners friends list thread : List and Near... (updated )

darkknightkryta said:
PSN:DarkKnightKryta
No one's near me right now :(

r u sure ? where do you live ?

Around the Network
sepisfu said:
PBBN43 said:
PSN (Actually SEN, but fuck that) ID: nknf
I should get my Vita anytime between 28 February to 7 March. I will post here again when I get it.
If anyone's interested, the games I am getting are:
Escape Plan
FIFA Football
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Plants vs Zombies
Rayman Origins
Super Stardust Delta
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs
Uncharted: Golden Abyss

nice list , i have uncharted , lumines and little devients so far

What do you think about Little Deviants? I heard from a friend that it's gimmicky, feels like a tech demo and fails at using the Vita's controls. Is that true? I'd appreciate having a good mini-games collection. Also I played Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs with my friend's (the same one mentioned above) Vita and I can't stress enough how it has the best value of the PS Vita's launch line up. It's quite a steal for $8.

Id: letin
yeah crap name
20 nearby 27/2/12

update: 55 people nearby. 3/3/12

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).

sepisfu said:
happydolphin said:
Can you please compile the list and put it in OP please, following Smeag's lead in the 3DS community code thread:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=126854

If this is to be the official thread, it would be good if it were reliable and that we could all refer to it in the future.

Good i'll do it

Perfect. I made this the official Vita friend list in the CatchUp thread.

sepisfu said:

by the way if you have any suggestion to improve the thread let me know Thanks

1) add the vgchartz username in parenthesis after the PSN friend name.

2) To make this thread fully official, capitalize your sentences in OP and send a PM to Montana for approval.

Cheers and good job.

Around the Network

At my house I have seen about 10 people so far. At my workplace i've seen about 6 people so far.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

PBBN43 said:

What do you think about Little Deviants? I heard from a friend that it's gimmicky, feels like a tech demo and fails at using the Vita's controls. Is that true? I'd appreciate having a good mini-games collection. Also I played Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs with my friend's (the same one mentioned above) Vita and I can't stress enough how it has the best value of the PS Vita's launch line up. It's quite a steal for $8.

Little Deviants is alright.  It IS a tech demo, but claiming it 'fails at using the vita's controls' is very, very wrong.  It's a tech demo that uses ALL the vita controls very well, but it is just a minigame compilation.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Got my vita on saturday with Uncharted and escape plan. Amazing piece of hardware and the games great. Loving it so far :)

Id: thehusbo- add me if you wish :D

Runa216 said:
PBBN43 said:

Little Deviants is alright.  It IS a tech demo, but claiming it 'fails at using the vita's controls' is very, very wrong.  It's a tech demo that uses ALL the vita controls very well, but it is just a minigame compilation.

I guess I'll pass it. Maybe if it hits $10 or if they make a better sequel. Thanks.

Sepifsu: add the user name next to the psn. It's kinda hard to recognize who is who at the moment

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!