By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your E3 wishlist &/or predictions

adsl said:

My wishlist:

• NextBox running Windows 8 and (backward) compatible with Windows games;
  • Nintendo droping the support to Wii Pad and making the Wii Remote+ the default controler for Wii U;
  • New Super Mario Bros Mii;
  • The New Legend of Zelda;
  • Wii U Sports;
  • Just Dance 4;
  • Monster Hunter 4.

Nintendo dropping the ONE THING that separates the Wii U from the PS360, and instead opting to stick with a controle scheme that sucks for pretty much any non-Nintendo games?

Yeah, good luck with that one.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Hoping sony comes out strong with good support for ps3 going forward...maybe we hear some news about agent, versus, the last of us, the last guardian etc. All the games that eludes us yet want so badly!

And after that maybe a sneak peak at ps4 and nextbox :)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Last guardian
God of war 4
The last of us- gameplay+release date
New guerilla games IP
New Quantic Dream IP
Metal gear solid 5
Gran turismo vita
Call of duty vita
New vita games in general
Pokemon Grey
Any next gen console details..

Oh shit forgot about nintendo...looking forward to seeing some HD mario, zelda etc.

What i do not want to see is a kinect fest, sony/ms showing games weve already seen and already know about, lame next gen consoles from sony/ms, nintendo using the tablet controller just to look at inventory -_-

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Megan Fox on a big ass screen asking me to have babies with her.

endofwishlist

:D

OT:

Halo 4 gameplay & Next-Box reveal.

Around the Network
PhantomLink said:

Same as always... Eternal Darkness 2

Which is actually possible this time around.

OT:

-Microsoft-

- Hints at Xbox 3 (not necessarily a full announcement)

- Halo 4 gameplay and story explanation to some extend

- Long shot: Perhaps Rare could resurrect an old IP?

- That's all, but only making three points would look weak

-Nintendo-

- Actual Wii U graphics in action (fuck pre-rendered trailers)

- F-Zero U (yup, it's that high on my priority list)

- New real 3D-FPS Metroid

- Lots of third party titles shown (especially looking forward to Metro: Last Light)

- Perhaps a quick look at how future first party titles like Mario Kart/ Zelda will look like, even short trailers would be fine in this case

- Showcasing the Wii U menus and some of it's online features (assuming they're actually present this time around)

2d Mario
Monster Hunter Tri G localization with online
Retro's next game.
Wii U release date/price

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

What I hope to see at E3 2012 (and actually has a chance of happening):

• 7th Gen:
    • Disney's Epic Mickey 2
    • The Last Story/Pandora's Tower NA release date
    • Bioshock Infinite release date
    • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim expansions
    • StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm 2012 release
  • 8th Gen:
    • 3DS Castlevania game helmed by Koji Igarashi
    • Resident Evil 6 announced for Wii U
    • PlayStation 4 announced (not necessarily unveiled, but that'd be nice too)
    • Project Durado announced (not necessarily unveiled, but that'd be nice too)
    • Mario announced for Wii U's launch
    • Brand new Sonic game announced for Wii U
    • Retro Studios project unveiled
    • Confirmation of dual Wii uPad usage
    • 2D Mario for 3DS unveiled

NightDragon83 said:
adsl said:

My wishlist:

• NextBox running Windows 8 and (backward) compatible with Windows games;
  • Nintendo droping the support to Wii Pad and making the Wii Remote+ the default controler for Wii U;
  • New Super Mario Bros Mii;
  • The New Legend of Zelda;
  • Wii U Sports;
  • Just Dance 4;
  • Monster Hunter 4.

Nintendo dropping the ONE THING that separates the Wii U from the PS360, and instead opting to stick with a controle scheme that sucks for pretty much any non-Nintendo games?

Yeah, good luck with that one.

For ordinary gamers the Wii Pad is a step back. There are much more ordinary gamers then hardcore gamers out there. In order to keep expanding the market Nintendo should keep treating hardcore gamers as they are: a small and barely profitable market segment.

Unfortunately Nintendo seems to not want to do that, so people like me are going to become former gamers again (It took me 10 years to buy a console after the SNES).

I also want to see what Rare have been up to, I refuse to believe over the last few years it's just been Kinect Sports