By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your E3 wishlist &/or predictions

happydolphin said:
Seece said:
Damn some of you have high expectations. Nearly every E3 I'm disappointed. So I'm going in with low expectations this year.

That's the way to do it. I don't enjoy the complaints post-E3 since I'm usually pretty psyched. :)

Well, I think I still would have been disappointed last year if I didn't expect much. At least this year I'll be less disappointed

Seriously though, one year has to give, I want another 2009 MS conference!

Around the Network

My wishlist:
WiiU priced at no more than 349 and released in August or September
New Metroid
New Miyamoto IP that is not a mini-game collection
GTA5 and Resident Evil 6 confirmed for WiiU
Nintendo pays Epic to make a exclusive franchise
Mega Man
New XBOX uses Kintect as primary controller, stripped down traditional controller

JGarret said:
- Lots of info on the Wii U (price, release date, launch games, finally learn the real technical specs of the system and see just how powerful it really is...and there´s the possibility the system is getting a new name)

Unfortunately, I think that won't happen. Just like they did with Wii (with Broadway and Hollywood), they will tell us the names of the CPU and the GPU, nothing more.

For technical details we will have to wait for info from 3rd parties or until someone gets one at launch and opens it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

shlump

well sony better have psvita games announced i expect that after this slow start of games

my predictions
besides what we know already
wii u titles
3ds titles wii titles and ds titles

fzero wii u
wave race wii u
new mario shown -for 3ds
new zelda 3ds /wiiu
donkey kong country 3d or whatever
007 game for multi consoles
on to ms
- more kenict crap -as usual
sony
-psvita titles
ps3 titles , there will be no ps4 or 720 announcment sony already put that to rest and 720 definatelly aint happening with kenict continuing to sell

on to third party stuff  i hope

-kemco games

top gear 4  wii u /wii or 3ds /ds

ea need for speed hot pursut 4 -this time with better modes! 

activision -007 title -cod bo2 

sega-new sonic for wii u /3ds/vita conduit 3d

ubisoft -driver 6  assasins creed 3   shown ,   rainbow 6 patriots information    

crytec -timesplitters 4 wii u   , along with the other 2 rumored titles

i ll probably be some what disappointed especally with kemco 

Around the Network

All three companies will present next-gen hardware in some form.