By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The VGChartz Height Chart!

pezus said:
Why inches? It gives much less room for slight variations. Centimeters would be way more accurate.

Which is why I'm putting 6'2" instead of 6'1.5" even though I'm exactly as tall as you (well, I'm 0.5cm taller).

Around the Network

Not telling. I'm onto you. You're trying to collect data from all the members so you can find one that matches your specifications so that you can frame us for a crime and/or fake your own death using a corpse.

Very sneaky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
Not telling. I'm onto you. You're trying to collect data from all the members so you can find one that matches your specifications so that you can frame us for a crime and/or fake your own death using a corpse.

Very sneaky.

You can't prove anything! :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Dr.Grass said:
pezus said:
Why inches? It gives much less room for slight variations. Centimeters would be way more accurate.

Which is why I'm putting 6'2" instead of 6'1.5" even though I'm exactly as tall as you (well, I'm 0.5cm taller).

So we don't confuse us stupid Americans.  We have to force you to use our outdated system somehow!

pezus said:
Dr.Grass said:
pezus said:

Well maybe where you live, cuz over here each cm is bigger

1 centimeter = 0.393700787 inch#

Around the Network
pezus said:
Dr.Grass said:
pezus said:
Dr.Grass said:
pezus said:

>_< You proved me wrong!1! No, no I was just joking

I notice a lot of people reply to me by saying they're just joking. Either I don't get sarcasm, or...

trunkswd said:
osamanobama said:
5' 8.5"
i think, just slightly under average, unfortunately im really light.
i cant seem to ever be able to put on weight.
i weigh 135 lbs on a good day.... i need to put on 20lbs.
stupid high metabolism!
shoe size 9.5
white (technically im a 1/8 American Indian, and 100% Native American), blonde hair, blue eyes

Yikes you are skinny. I'm 5'4 and I weigh 140 lbs. Though I do a ton of hiking so my legs are nothing but muscle.

I'm 5'4 and weigh 125 lb. All muscle though

pezus said:

Funny, I'm 6'1.5 and 300 lb, 100% muscle

Really, I doubt you're 100% muscle like me. My bones, skin, internal organs, and my nervous system are all made of muscle.

pezus said:
Dr.Grass said:
pezus said:
Dr.Grass said:
pezus said:
Dr.Grass said:
pezus said:

>_< You proved me wrong!1! No, no I was just joking

I notice a lot of people reply to me by saying they're just joking. Either I don't get sarcasm, or...

I thought the "cuz" would give it away

I'm going to just forget about it and keep staring at your avatara ok.

Barozi said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
6"3

Same here

Thirded.