By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 06/02 ~ 12/02

3DS (first 2 weeks in the market) --- 584,387 units sold.

PS Vita (8 weeks in the market) --- 566,503 units sold.

Gravity Rush did it great.

Around the Network

Gravity Daze do's perfectly well, Vita still posting strong (needs an RPG) numbers, and PS3 still over 20k.

great wk.

radishhead said:
I don't understand- is Love Plus a big franchise or something? I've never heard of it until now.. am I missing out? xD

It 's decent,enough to move some 3ds,the first one did over 260k LTD.

@Buzzi:I agree,hope 3ds will receive more system sellers ,may be FF5,FF6 remake.

Wow ds numbers were all over the place around this time in 2006. So weird to compare with such crazy fluctuations. What the hell was going on in japan at that time?

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Gravity Daze do's perfectly well, Vita still posting strong (needs an RPG) numbers, and PS3 still over 20k.

great wk.

14k is not strong, regardless of what software is out for it, and especially it went down with a new game opening to 40k ....

Around the Network

PS2 TOO STRONK

Sony needs to do something quick. These sales for Vita are abysmal.

No new releases for the 3DS and it still holds pretty strongly. RE down 17k from last week, I wonder how the legs will be on it? The Triad holding strong as well (MH, MK7, SM3D).

3DS should have a boost with Love Plus releasing as well as the FF rhythm game and Tekken 3D. I wonder how many of the special edition Love Plus 3DS consoles Konami made? Probably not that many like the MGS one. I just bought myself another 3DS yesterday (Gundam Char Aznable special edition 3DS! ) so that's already one 3DS sale. ;-p

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Seece said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

great wk.

14k is not strong, regardless of what software is out for it, and especially it went down with a new game opening to 40k ....

i really have no idea what you talking about.

Bruno Muñoz said:
3DS (first 2 weeks in the market) --- 584,387 units sold.

PS Vita (8 weeks in the market) --- 566,503 units sold.

Can you make the same comparison with DS and PSP?