By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 06/02 ~ 12/02

disappointing xbox and vita numbers

Around the Network
Judgement-2012 said:
Buzzi said:
3DS still over 50% marketshare, but it's dropping fast...guess the holiday was not a good indication for the performance in the Q1.

Strange to see Vita that low with a new game over 40k (possibly 50k with DD)...it could mean Vita still has not touched the bottom.

No worry,3ds will receive a huge pump from  new love plus and music final fantasy(sorry,forgot the name) next week.

Vita number is worrisome,even with impressive gravity daze 's opening,it's still dropping hard.

Sure, but if these boosts last only a week the situation is not great...still way different from the DS after the famous redesign/new popoular games. Nintendo must continue planning system sellers for the next quarters too in order to keep increasing fastly their lead.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Vita is Dead.. omfg never thought it would die so soon in japan... wtf...

When is MH coming ?

Well Vita release in the West will show Sony handheld faith...

Buzzi said:
3DS still over 50% marketshare, but it's dropping fast...guess the holiday was not a good indication for the performance in the Q1.

Strange to see Vita that low with a new game over 40k (possibly 50k with DD)...it could mean Vita still has not touched the bottom.

Next week 3DS should be a lot higher.

NEW Love Plus was released on Valentine's Day.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

I don't understand- is Love Plus a big franchise or something? I've never heard of it until now.. am I missing out? xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

nice to see RER holding up, and also nice for the PSV game to do relatively good

i agree that PSV needs a system seller

3DS is dropping a fast, Kingdom Hearts will come towards the end of March to sell some more systems

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I'm thinking the Vita has basically leveled (unless it continues to fall...). It's just a niche device for people with a lot of extra disposable income.

The 3DS has the games they want, is affordable, and games keep coming for their PSPs.

Vita needs Monster Hunter.

Buzzi said:

3DS performance is fairly poor imo at least with respect to expectations.   ... but the fact that it has 50% marketshare anyways just make all of japan look really really bad.  poor vita, i didn't expect fantastic things from it but to have hardware drop on the release of a new game that sold pretty well is just terrible.  it should have been able to at least remain flat with last week.  :(

man-bear-pig said:
Wow, ps2 beats 360! Madness!

testicular pie...

poor PSV, it can't seem to sell in Japan right now :(