By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - David Jaffe responds to G4TV’s Twisted Metal review

Jaffe seems to be over-reacting a bit... no, he is over-reacting.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

Look, it's just my opinion. M.U.G.E.N. actually played it and he says it's good. I appreciate that because it's hands on, then again he loves everything Sony releases so it's hard to take it completely seriously.

You know, I never really thought that about him before, but it would explain alot. Thanks for the tip. I would keep this in mind for any future debates with him.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

happydolphin said:

Look, it's just my opinion. M.U.G.E.N. actually played it and he says it's good. I appreciate that because it's hands on, then again ______ .

You know, I never really thought that about him before, but it would explain alot. Thanks for the tip. I would keep this in mind for any future debates with him.

I just apologized about that. Please don't bring it up, please don't say it, it's disrespectful. And if you think it, please keep it to yourself.

happydolphin said:
cyberninja45 said:
happydolphin said:

Look, it's just my opinion. M.U.G.E.N. actually played it and he says it's good. I appreciate that because it's hands on, then again he loves everything Sony releases so it's hard to take it completely seriously.

I just apologized about that. Please don't bring it up, don't say it, it's disrespectful.

OK,  but it would be impossible to "unsee" it now. So i'll just leave it at that.

cyberninja45 said:
happydolphin said:
cyberninja45 said:
happydolphin said:

I just apologized about that. Please don't bring it up, don't say it, it's disrespectful.

OK,  but it would be impossible to "unsee" it now. So i'll just leave it at that.

You can always edit it out.
Like that! =D

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
cyberninja45 said:
happydolphin said:
cyberninja45 said:
happydolphin said:

Like that! =D

No I mean "unsee" in my head. unless you you can erase my memory or somethin.

I'll can't edit on my netbook write now(extremly outdated stuff on it) I'll try on my lap/desktop later tonight( hope I remember)

cyberninja45 said:
NintendoPie said:
cyberninja45 said:
happydolphin said:
cyberninja45 said:
happydolphin said:

Like that! =D

No I mean "unsee" in my head. unless you you can erase my memory or somethin.

I'll can't edit on my netbook write now(extremly outdated stuff on it) I'll try on my lap/desktop later tonight( hope I remember)

I'll post it on your wall so you can remember. ;D

Unless you actually do want to keep living in your mom's basement wondering why real girls won't talk to you.

haha, classic.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064