By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Great, now because of that Knicks Win, I won't be able to watch Espn for the next 3 days...

Signalstar said:
As a native New Yorker, I hate the Knicks. I'm a Nets fan although I am not sure why. I was at the Knicks v. Nets game at the Garden when Lin just exploded onto the court out of nowhere. Needless to say the Linsanity irks me to no end.

This must be what it feels like to be a Jets fan.

This is completely off topic but i must know!!

What is that in your sig? lol

Around the Network
chris212223 said:
Signalstar said:
As a native New Yorker, I hate the Knicks. I'm a Nets fan although I am not sure why. I was at the Knicks v. Nets game at the Garden when Lin just exploded onto the court out of nowhere. Needless to say the Linsanity irks me to no end.

This must be what it feels like to be a Jets fan.

This is completely off topic but i must know!!

What is that in your sig? lol

Hot Chocolate. It's a long story but I didn't put it there. ioi stealthily made it my sig since last E3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I'm really he's getting so much attention from fans, but I hate what ESPN is doing to him. They're over-hyping him, so they can eventually cover his failure. I really hope they kill that shit or he keeps performing at the level he's at now for the rest of the season. That way, the Summer lull will bring the hype down to sane levels and he won't crash and burn.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I must say, that despite having no interest in the NBA and actually being outside the USA currently, i am already annoyed at hearing his name so much

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

TO LIN-FINITY AND BEYOND!!! LOL!!!

Though I am happy for Lin(love the underdog stories) ESPN is hyping this guy way too much, so when he has that off game or the knicks lose they will hop on him like a vulture and tear him apart from every angle. I think what will really define Lin is how he comes back from a loss.

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:

TO LIN-FINITY AND BEYOND!!! LOL!!!

Though I am happy for Lin(love the underdog stories) ESPN is hyping this guy way too much, so when he has that off game or the knicks lose they will hop on him like a vulture and tear him apart from every angle. I think what will really define Lin is how he comes back from a loss.

And they'll overhype that too.

"He fell from grace, but now he's back with a vengeance ladies and gentleman!!!!111!!!1!!!"

I am the Playstation Avenger.