By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - VGStockz: General Questions

theprof00 said:

I'm also thinking about some atvi activision blizzard for the upcoming heart of the swarm release. Thinking it'll break some more records. Based on good performance and maybe some new announcement leaks, would this be a good long term- until after e3?

Also, as far as microsoft, what does everyone think about a buy for the upcoming announcement?

EDIT: Also looking into ubisoft. I think they're in a position to solidfy themselves for the upcoming gen as one of the very biggest software makers. I think they've done great things this past gen, and I feel they have very good leadership.

EDIT: Skullcandy had a huge drop today. I know it isn't vidya, but a lot of people who play vidya tend to like skullcandies. They even posted a huge gain over last year though this past quarter they are expecting a loss, apparently over expenditures of growth. Not entirely sure why it fell so far today, but can we expect a turnaround?

Let's take a look at the curve over the past month to see if you would have played a good move:

ATVI Mar 2013