By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - VGStockz: General Questions

Buy low, sell high.

Around the Network

Nintendo will likely be good to buy soon.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Since Kowenicki isn't around much lately (or at least he doesn't seem to be, he usually makes loads of stocks threads but I haven't seen one about this particular subject):

I noticed today that Sony's stock has gone up a full dollar (I think) in the past few days. Was hovering around 9.90 for quite some time but over the past 5 days has climbed up to 10.95:

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=SNE#symbol=sne;range=5d

Any particular reason for this that anyone's aware of? From on-and-off watching the stocks since I joined this site really, Sony had been in freefall for quite a while, so I'm just wondering what's given them such a boost.

Shame about Nintendo's stock, it dropped 50c before opening today I believe. But it'll pick back up. Good time to buy really, although maybe worth waiting a couple more days to see if it goes any lower.

I'm more worried about Apple right now.
It needs to go back to 700$ so that I can unload my positions !
Not that I'm loosing any money but I want to diversify a little..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

^First time I hear that from you, that's interesting. What kind of stocks are you thinking?

Kresnik said:
Since Kowenicki isn't around much lately (or at least he doesn't seem to be, he usually makes loads of stocks threads but I haven't seen one about this particular subject):

I noticed today that Sony's stock has gone up a full dollar (I think) in the past few days. Was hovering around 9.90 for quite some time but over the past 5 days has climbed up to 10.95:

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=SNE#symbol=sne;range=5d

Any particular reason for this that anyone's aware of? From on-and-off watching the stocks since I joined this site really, Sony had been in freefall for quite a while, so I'm just wondering what's given them such a boost.

Shame about Nintendo's stock, it dropped 50c before opening today I believe. But it'll pick back up. Good time to buy really, although maybe worth waiting a couple more days to see if it goes any lower.

I just checked that and it's pretty interesting. I'll invite Kowen and see what he thinks, he usually follows Sony pretty closely.

One thing that happens is that after things get really bad, I guess things stabilize. Ail, any input on this?

Around the Network

Tempting to pick up some Nintendo stocks at that price, but my gut says the price is only going to continue to drop over the next few months.

Nintendo stocks up 30c since a couple of days ago, now at $13.30.

Sony stock also up 12c since yesterday, $1.20 since 6 days ago.

Been a good couple of days for these two.

Kresnik said:
Nintendo stocks up 30c since a couple of days ago, now at $13.30.

Sony stock also up 12c since yesterday, $1.20 since 6 days ago.

Been a good couple of days for these two.

The whole market has been up the last few days because of hopes of resolution of the fiscal cliff issue..

Well this is the end for THQ.
Stock down 70% today and company filling for bankrupcy.

The company isn't finished as it is getting a new private owner but the stock is done for good..

I hope noone here was holding any stock because they would have been wiped out..

Yeah, it's kind of upsetting, but at least they're still alive, just private now. I help just a meager 250$ in stocks, but I'm not sure much was left anyways. I'm counting it as a loss.