By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - I really hope they don't make the zelda movie... have you seen the trailer

ok, one more look at the video, it does look like a fan trailer. I only saw it the once before, it looked like a B movie first time round

Around the Network

not bad:O

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

The trailor is fake.

mM

for what is soo obviously a fan made movie...it looks pretty good to me.

@ leo j - How'd you know, I study television tech and production at uni... someone backed that video. It is blatantly real, I know about these things.

It's probably fan made, but someone has put good money into this project

Around the Network

Its very fake, no good effects at all, this movie would flop if released, this is fake because no one with a brain would release a movie with 1985 special effects, and 1990 video quality.

mM

well it's defenatly leo-j, no fake one

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Nobody would fund a trailer like this unless it had commercial value... therfore it must be released somewhere making money.That said though I can find little useful info on the net about it

Dude, that is obviously a fan trailer with zero production values.

what zero budget, I make zero budget films everyday, I'm working on two right now. My films don't have trained weapon/combat stuntmen, full costumes, 10 locations and arial cameras.
Mine are all one location and 2 or 3 bad actors wearing costumes I made