By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

vettel gone

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

urg and i had hope for him getitng 3rd this time XD

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

damn kimi disappears

Above & Beyond

Argh so close =(
Well with the way this season is going a 3rd is basically a 1st for everyone outside of Mercedes, well raced Daniel.

yes good for ricciardo going o be third in the championship by the looks of it,glad nico held out to win monaco

and a few people got ros,ham,ric.....some high scoring ...not sure if maldonado actually started the race or not,will have to check as perez crashed out in the race for sure,1st lap

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Well congrats to Nico I suppose for winning the race only way you really can win Monaco. Getting pole. He knows he cheated if you ask me, but so be it. Definitely gonna be no love lost between him and Lewis from on.

Next track is Canada, and barring any failures I'd bet money Lewis will walk all over him on that track.

Riccardo continues to show he's a class driver

Hamilton back to his 2011 self on those last laps. Is that how you pretend to emulate Senna, Lewis? Tsk tsk.

haxxiy said:
Hamilton back to his 2011 self on those last laps. Is that how you pretend to emulate Senna, Lewis? Tsk tsk.

Not at all. Lauda explained it after the race. 

Lewis got something in his eye, slowed down significantly while trying to get it out which caused his tires to become cold, which allowed Ricc to catch him up at the end

Damn, so much bitterness between Hamilton and Rosberg! Hamilton was really holding his tongue well in the interview after...until the end. Fun season ahead.

Also, Ricciardo's post-race interview with the BBC was hilarious. He's becoming my new favourite.

Angelus said:
haxxiy said:

Not at all. Lauda explained it after the race. 

Lewis got something in his eye, slowed down significantly while trying to get it out which caused his tires to become cold, which allowed Ricc to catch him up at the end

Some sour grapes in his eye, more like. His vision was fine at the end of the race. It's doubtful there's enough of a irritant that could get on a closed off visor like that one and bother him for more than a minute or two.

Now imagine for a moment if Alonso or Vettel or Rosberg did say that. The likes of BBC would go crazy on smearing them.