By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

First corner is gonna be very interesting tomorrow. If Lewis doesn't pass him at the start, I suspect he'll drive Nico to the ragged edge throughout

Around the Network
justinian said:
zuvuyeay said:

@j just ,well that would be good if there are no team orders but i have my doubts but we'll see i guess,mercedes will win the champioship this year for sure so maybe they don't mind who

Unless you see the contract you can never be 100% sure but the question was put to Toto Wolfe and Lauda last year and their response (and I believe what they said) was that it was nonsense and a discredit to Hamilton to suggest such a thing.

I agree with Kimi when he said "If Rosberg did it deliberately only he himself will know". I still think it was deliberate but like OJ the evidence was never going to be conclusive. He had the look of a guilty man to me during his interviews but like you I agree that the ingenuity of the act deserves him getting away with it.

As they say "Karma is a bitch" so if he is guilty maybe he will get his reward, either tomorrow or later. However it makes it interesting both on and off the track.

i only saw the rosberg mistake live and as it happens so quickly it just looks like he lost it.never got to see all the media chit chat,will hear what the say tomorrow before the race,

karma is interesting,but the win at all cost people would take advantage of this kind of rule i think,like the racers who would take you out in the last race if it meant the championship

Above & Beyond

Nice. I got the right qualifying order.Let's just hope they don't hit eachother and fuck up my prediction.

Nico's little manoeuvre looked incredibly fishy in the replays.

1. Rosberg
2. Hamilton
3. Vettel
DNF: Maldonaldo

Angelus said:
First corner is gonna be very interesting tomorrow. If Lewis doesn't pass him at the start, I suspect he'll drive Nico to the ragged edge throughout

Agreed.

I'm very tempted to change mine to Hamilton for the win.... I just have no faith in Rosberg if he has to pull moves like that.

Around the Network

I missed all the controversy as I was out in London all day.

1) Rosberg (despite what's happened- he's still very competitive around Monte Carlo and he'll really challenge Lewis in the race)
2) Hamilton
3) Vettel
DNF Ericsson

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Ricciardo

DNF: Grosjean

Final from me

Monaco Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Jonop Rain Angel Iron Ktay Kirby Hax That
 1st Ros Ros Ros Ham Ros Ros Ros Ham Ros Ham Ham Ros Ros
 2nd Ham Ham Ham Vet Ham Ham Ham Ros Ham Ros Ros Ham Ham
 3rd Vet Ric Ric Ric Ric Ric Vet Ric Ric Ric Vet Vet Vet
 Retiree Kob Gros Kob Mal Sut Mal Eric Gros Mal Chi Sut Kyv Mal
 Score              

just made it for the start,good,closing now

vergne and kyvat did well too didn't they

Above & Beyond

perez went first,no one had perez,

rosberg got away,kimi & vettel took a place

Above & Beyond

Bwahahahahaha WTF Vettel... Cant catch a break.