By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

ok,check post 2 for the updated table to see what retiree u can have as i can do that on the PS3,can't quite c & p the table from it,but its hard to tell,adverts and stuff make it hard

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Can I predict?

1. Hamilton
2. Button
3. Vettel

Retire: Massa

sure i put you in the table later,yeah cool channel glad to see blundell & co

i think i will score the points like this,predict 1st = 20pts, 2/3 = 10pts, place = 5pts, 1st retiree 10pts, retiree = 5pts, although i might change things later 

Above & Beyond

Im going to be extreme and say
1.Button
2.Hamilton
3.Rosberg

And my racer Kobayashi will finish 7th

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
Im going to be extreme and say
1.Button
2.Hamilton
3.Rosberg

And my racer Kobayashi will finish 7th

what about a retiree,who would u like,as of now karthekayen,glock,de la rosa & massa have already been chosen 

Above & Beyond

I'm not surprised HRT didn't make the 107% time... I am surprised they were just 1.3 seconds too slow..
hope Schumacher wins it, Hamilton will crash out touching Button

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Good qualifying and great coverage from Sky.

Highlight for me was grosjean. And Ferrari struggling was a huge shock!

Should be good tomorrow!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I knew McLaren would be the formidable team this year, seems my prediction could be likely. I do believe Sebastian Vettel can get on the podium and move Romain Grosjean down to 4th.

Great start for Hamilton and button I suspect its mclarens year this year buts its very early yet :) im a big f1 fan and im a true mclaren supporter lol

Ferrari react to qualifying result:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exli6rGldBc

Anybody remember this:

Even though Sebastian Vettel lines up 6th he showed a lot of maturity (which compares to his lack of maturity in that race). He now has a chance to prove that he can move through the pack.