By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 successor features tablet-like controller with HD screen, touch-enabled?

If this is true, does that mean there wont be a huge graphical leap from 360 to 720?? This isnt the first we heard that MS was going to turn NextBox into some uber media hub

Around the Network
oniyide said:
If this is true, does that mean there wont be a huge graphical leap from 360 to 720?? This isnt the first we heard that MS was going to turn NextBox into some uber media hub

if it's 399 pounds it can't be shit campared to PC

I dont' like where next gen is going, but who knows I might like it.

It mentions the tablet can be taken on-the-go. Is Microsoft already 1up-ing Nintendo?

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
looks to me as if there is a copy feast going on

You think Micrososft hasn't thought about entering the tablet market? What better way than with the next Xbox?

Play it on your HDTV or on the go. The ultimate entertainment device.

Around the Network
VGKing said:
It mentions the tablet can be taken on-the-go. Is Microsoft already 1up-ing Nintendo?

IMHO it wouldnt be that hard to do. SOny can do it with their own tablets, if they bother to fully integrate the PS systems with it.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the XBOX portable. Windows 8 based tablet.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

VGKing said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
looks to me as if there is a copy feast going on

You think Micrososft hasn't thought about entering the tablet market? What better way than with the next Xbox?

Play it on your HDTV or on the go. The ultimate entertainment device.

Just wait till Nintendo releases their 3D holographic add-on.

hope not, tablet gaming equal slow and sluggish gameplay which is worse then motion gaming

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Relative graphical parity with the Wii U. Kinect focused. Emphasis on non-game content.

Yes. Yes, all according to plan. All according to plan.