By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

Seece said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Seece said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Seece said:
In a commercial sense they're more alive than they have been in a long time, completely stupid to say they're dead.

If you're
talking about the creativity and output there, then it's been a slow decline, but MS did give it a bash early this gen. They can't be expected to keep greenlighting profitless projects, heaven forbid Microsoft act like a business.

I see you're assuming I said they're dead. Read the source.

Why? It's just the same old crap that's been coming up over the last few years, I'm surprised people are still talking about it. I know how some people are obsessed with Rare even in their current form though ...

The problem was that you called me stupid for saying something that I didn't. Jeez.

Did you say they were dead?

No, the writer did. Your comment implied that I did though.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Seece said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Seece said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Seece said:
In a commercial sense they're more alive than they have been in a long time, completely stupid to say they're dead.

If you're
talking about the creativity and output there, then it's been a slow decline, but MS did give it a bash early this gen. They can't be expected to keep greenlighting profitless projects, heaven forbid Microsoft act like a business.

I see you're assuming I said they're dead. Read the source.

Why? It's just the same old crap that's been coming up over the last few years, I'm surprised people are still talking about it. I know how some people are obsessed with Rare even in their current form though ...

The problem was that you called me stupid for saying something that I didn't. Jeez.

Did you say they were dead?

No, the writer did. Your comment implied that I did though.

No it didn't, stop putting words in my mouth. If you didn't say they were dead then my comment wasn't aimed at you. End of.

Seece said:

No it didn't, stop putting words in my mouth. If you didn't say they were dead then my comment wasn't aimed at you. End of.

Then who were you talking to when you said "If you're talking about the creativity and output there,"? Were you hoping that the author would read this?

Come on man...

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Seece said:

Then who were you talking to when you said "If you're talking about the creativity and output there,"? Were you hoping that the author would read this?

Come on man...

It wasn't aimed at anyone, noone in the thread and not even the topic/article creator. You can generalise using that term you know.

Seece said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Seece said:

Come on man...

It wasn't aimed at anyone, noone in the thread and not even the topic/article creator. You can generalise using that term you know.

Whatever man. End of.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
MS bought them out! Thanks mdj.

I disagree 1.

disagree with me? there are rules against that.

Rare? Those guys are still around? I thought they'd been disbanded a while ago.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
Rare? Those guys are still around? I thought they'd been disbanded a while ago.

Really? They've sold about 6m units of Kinect Sports (1&2) over the last 15 months

Ignore my previous discussion with Seece. We came along (through messages) in the end.

RolStoppable said:
Microsoft is to blame for everything, because they are an evil corporation. They wanted to destroy Rare right from the getgo which is why they opted for Grabbed by the Ghoulies as the first Rare game they published.

That's true i never even opened my copy of Grabbed by the Ghoulies and it's still on my dvd shelve sealed.