By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Games.

Machina-AX said:

- Which PSN game is widely considered to be the best and do any sites rank them? I checked Game Rankings for a couple of the games but they weren't listed.

Well Super Stardust HD and Everday Shooter both got an 84 rating on Metacritic. Thats pretty good considering they cost like 10 bucks.

Around the Network

flOw, High Velocity Bowling, Super StarDust HD, Blast factor w/ all expansions, theres actually quite a few. Just downlaod what sounds interesting plus everyonce in a while there is a sale

On another note, PixelJunk Monsters, and Go! Skydiving will be released soon and look pretty decent.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I say GOsportski! Is amazing for its price.

mM

i dont know why but ive been playing snakeball for awhile and i really like it its fun but im not very good...

Sony hasn't published numbers for their downloads outside of EU PSN sales at Leipsig this year.

I remeber Tekken 5 selling 107k.

SSHD is awesome. Get it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
xstonexcold316x said:
i dont know why but ive been playing snakeball for awhile and i really like it its fun but im not very good...

i cant believe I missed saying snakeball or Pain.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Loco Roco Correcho is way more than just a screen saver and is in fact one of the best PSN games. I don't know about the difference between the European and American one though. The game has at least 4+ hours worth of gameplay for 6.99 (you open up more areas when you finish the game each subsequent time). The gameplay is VERY unique and this game is definitely in my top 3 PSN games.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Super Stardust HD is an awesome game, but really hard, although I fear I may have lost my game

Is PAIN a good game or is it simply an average game?

Loco Roco Correcho is good. I really like Loco Roco and was a little disappointed the controls where swiched around (Loco Roco is very simple control, Loco Roco Correcho is slightly convoluted). Just my opinion but since you haven't played Loco Roco you might not be annoyed.
RabidBunny