By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 1/30 ~ 2/5

NintendoPie said:
archbrix said:
NintendoPie said

Kaz calm down. There is no reason to get that mad. Just look at his lovable face:

Yeah, lovable...

Seriously, I don't like that guy.

I don't either, I was making a joke. 

His face is actually kind of annoying! XD

Yeah HE and Reggie looks like brothers.. the annoying Face Brothers...

BTW: almost frogto to say:

nice Sales for tragnarok, I was expecting less than 20k.. But it seems that the 24pts of the preorder cartz were more that whartt seemed... for a New Ip on a undersold new system did well with the Digital sell could do 50k on first week may be...

And is a Shame of this SCV... it looks a great game, I pre-ordered Special edition and come to my house this week, i'm excited.. but the bad repitation of the last two games have weigh on the sells of this... And I like most of the new characters even when I LOVED Taki so much... but I can edit her so no problem ^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

those are amazing sales for the Vita!

as for 3DS: it dropped below 80k! thats not good at all!

damn at SC it bombed hard so i hope it sells better in the west

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

The Vita doesn't need a pricecut, it needs big games.

The 3DS didn't need a pricecut, it just needed big games.

Carl2291 said:
The Vita doesn't need a pricecut, it needs big games.

The 3DS didn't need a pricecut, it just needed big games.

couldn't agree more

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

RolStoppable said:
pezus said:
RolStoppable said:

Also, he is very generous with his money. He gave everyone who could find a PS3 in American stores $1200 in early 2007.

Right. But all fanboyism and preference aside, he seems like a genuinely nice guy. 

No, he treats Nintendo fans worse than I treat Sony fans.

Very true. Reggie is just being himself and kidding around, Jack, he's a different story.

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
NintendoPie said:
archbrix said:
NintendoPie said

Kaz calm down. There is no reason to get that mad. Just look at his lovable face:

Yeah, lovable...

Seriously, I don't like that guy.

I don't either, I was making a joke. 

His face is actually kind of annoying! XD

Yeah HE and Reggie looks like brothers.. the annoying Face Brothers...

Uh, yeah, he and Reggie could be twins...

Seriously though, I wasn't making fun of the way he looks at all, but his attitude.  He just talks soooo much shit, more so than pretty much anyone else at any of the big three.

Maybe not as unlikable to me as this guy, though:

RolStoppable said:

The Vita needs a price cut and big games. The same held true for the 3DS.

No handheld has ever been successful at over $200.

The 3DS' main problem with lacking sales wasn't the price. It launched with fantastic numbers, it was the lack of quality/big videogames releasing that caused the drop. It wasn't the price.

In the space of what, 5 Months..? The only "big" game released on the 3DS was a 13(?) Year old Zelda game.

Nintendo launched the 3DS sooner than planned. They wanted to launch the console during the Holiday Season, probably October/November. They will have had Nintendogs, Layton and Zelda on launch along with all the 3rd party games. December will have seen Mario from them, to go along with Monster Hunter and everything else. 2/3 Months later, Mario Kart + more big 3rd party games.

Nintendo would have profited a lot, big games would have been there from 1st and 3rd party studios, it would have been the biggest launch of all time.

Stupid decisions on rushing the launch date and a lack of big games throughout the Year hurt the 3DS. Not the price.

On another note, didn't the PSP do quite well at over $200?

I wonder if Sony is throwing in the towel with the PSV; as I have not seen any marketing besides TacoBell here in the States?

RolStoppable said:
kowenicki said:
VGKing said:

Yes, terrible FOR A NINTENDO HANDHELD.

This is a Sony handheld.  Expectations aren't as high.

exepctations are lower than PSP sales?  thats where its at.

The PSV is like Move. Whatever amount it sells, it falls in line with Sony's expectations.

No. Sony said that they can do better with Move which translates to "Move isnt' selling as well as we hoped"

BasilZero said:

Vita is doing fine for now, expecting a rise in sales in the coming months.

3DS dominating as usual

PS3 is doing fine as well.

Wii dying off, looks like all the news about the Wii-U finally put a end to the Wii's momentum.

PSP is doing good still, surprise, guess all those PSP rpgs coming out in the last 2 years is paying off.

Soul Calibur not bad I guess....not as much as a drop from FFXIII -> FFXIII-2.

Ragnarok Odyssey doing #4 is good news!

Lots of PS titles on the top 10.

Surprised that Xbox360 got Monster Hunter, when did that happen o.O

Years ago. This is a re-release.